Chapter 31

I found myself lying in bed, thinking about things -- life and that's not a good thing. You see, I have a tendency of over thinking things which is why I'm always staying up late when I'm trying to get some sleep.

Sighing, I sat up in bed, rubbing my eyes fiercely, trying to calm myself down before I go insane.

It's almost seven o'clock in the night, which doesn't really seem like it since the sky is in light shades of blue and purple. I'm exhausted yet sleep won't overcome me and I have no idea why?

Robert went out grocery shopping and said he'll bring back some pizza so he won't be back until later on. I'm stuck here swimming in my thoughts. That's not a good combination. Niall in the other hand, is also grounded but since Robert isn't here he just decides to rome around the house without a care in the world. I rather stay in my room. As long as he doesn't bother me, I'm fine.

Pulling the blanket off from around my body, I shifted around so that my feet hung from the side of the bed. Looking around, I tried to find something that could take my mind off of things, but there was no luck.

Robert took away everything. My TV, my laptop, iPod, and my phone. Yes, they took that all away just an hour after I snuck back everything to the house which by the way, I ended up doing safely. If only I was so lucky the first time.

So now I'm stuck here, at home, bored out of my mind, doing absolutely nothing and thinking about everything.

I already took a shower. It was the first thing I did when I got back. So, that excludes taking a shower to take my mind out of stuff. I don't know why but it works. I mean, I could take another one but I already washed my hair and I was pretty comfortable in the shorts and t-shirt I was in.

Why does my life have to be so boring?

"Leah!" The annoying voice that belonged to my brother screamed out.

"What!" I spat. I was not in the mood for him.

"Ivy's here!" He shouted back.

I immediately rose up to my feet, springing out the door and down the stairs where indeed, Ivy was standing.

"Ivy!" I shouted, running over to her and pulling her into a tight hug.

Ivy was the perfect distraction away from thoughts of Harry.

She giggled, hugging me back. "Hey, Leah." She pulled away.

"What are you doing here?" I asked then remembered she didn't know I was grounded.

"Why? I can't visit my friend?" She gave me a surprised look while playfully smirking, showing me she was just joking.

I laughed. "No, of course you can. It's just... Never mind." I shook my head.

She gave me a weird look. "O--kay?" She laughed before I gave her permission to walk in the house. I walked us over to the living room where Niall sat playing video games.

"Aren't you suppose to be grounded?" I spat while walking in behind the sofa he was on.

"So." He shrugged his shoulders, not moving his vision from the TV.

"I'm pretty sure that means you can't be playing video games."

"I'm pretty sure that also means you can't have friends over.." He paused to look back at Ivy. "No offense, blondie."

Ivy looked back at me with wide eyes. "Grounded?"

I looked back at Niall after I quickly glanced at her.

"Can you just leave? Ivy and I have to talk." I begged of him, praying he'll understand and just follow along.

He rolled his eyes before pausing the game the game and walking up the stairs and into his room.