Chapter 11

First hour was a challenge. It was just my first day and I was already given books to study for a test. It was a good thing Ivy offered to help me, for I have no idea how this test is going to go.

Harry on the other hand wasn't as bad as I thought he'd be. He just sat in his little corner without making a sound. I couldn't care less, I tried to help him but apparently he doesn't appreciate what others can do for him.

The bell rung, first hour was over. I was both, happy and scared. Therefore, I didn't know where to go for my next class.

"Who you have for 3rd hour?" Ivy asked.

Once again, I handed her my schedule. We walked out of the classroom and took a turn to the left, slowly walking past the lockers.

I was too caught up with Ivy, I wasn't expecting a large figure to shadow over me, soon to whisper in my ear, "I don't need your help."

I didn't have time to properly get a good look of his face as he quickly walked right past me. I was shocked.

"Oh my God!" Ivy exclaimed. "What was all that for?"

I swiftly turned around, watching him walk away and then disappear in the sea of people.

All my mouth could processes was, "I don't know."

***

Ivy walked me to class. Turns out that Visual Arts was just a few doors down from hers. I thanked her and waved her goodbye. Too bad now I have to wait until 7th hour to see her again- Harry too.

I was glad I want late again, this time I was actually pretty early.

The classroom was filled with colorful paintings, it was a huge room with a wide open space. There were multiple square tables in two rows where I'd say about four people could sit at. There were only about 5 out of 10 tables that still had a place open to sit on.

I left the seats alone and rushed over to find the teacher. Maybe this one won't be as bad as the last one and maybe will pick a seat for me.

"Excuse me?" I asked walking towards the supply closet where I heard all this rumbling noise coming from.

"Yes?" A soft voice spoke.

"Hi, Ms. Roman? My name is Leah Horan and I'm new to this school. It says here I have you right now." I informed.

I waited a few moments before some more rumbling happened and a crazy colorful lady walked out. She was really getting in the spirit of being an art teacher.

"Hi, there. Welcome to Springfield High, I'm as you know, Ms. Roman. And may I say, welcome to art!" She cheerfully spoke.

I wasn't sure where to look at, there was so much going on in her outfit. She had on a light blue dress with the sleeves up to her elbows. Around the shirt of the dress, she had layers and layers of Crayola markers. And in the top of her blond hair, she had a blue head band with a Crayola crayon box glued to it.

"Thank you." I spoke, still looking at her creative outfit. She could be a perfect sponsor for that Crayola company. It'd sure bring them money.

I heard the warning bell ring, slowly, more and more students walked in, filling up the seats.

"Um, do you need to see my schedule?" I asked following behind her to her desk.

"That's okay, I already see your name on my roster." She looked up, "Please, take a seat anywhere you'd like." She pointed out to the classroom before looking back down at her roster.

I turned around, not sure where to sit at. Another thing I noticed is that there's sadly no one I knew here from Robert's little group of guys.

I guess I'm on my own to find some new friends.