Chapter 32

My eyes widened as I looked down to see him clutching his side. "What in Gods name happened to you?" I shrieked, loud enough for him to hear but quiet enough for Niall or Robert not to.

He shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal. "Nothing,"

I arched an eyebrow. "How stupid do you think I am?"  I laid a hand on my hip.

He smirked. "Do you really want me to answer that?"

I rolled my eyes. "You're an ass."

He laughed before wincing and clutching his side even more.

I ran over to his side, leaning down as I gently pressed to his side. "Seriously Harry, what happened." I looked up at him.

"Nothing." He repeated himself again.

I pressed down onto his side again, this time, harder.

He winced in pain once more. "Fuck, that hurts Leah. Careful." He seethed through gritted teeth.

"I know." I gave him a pointed look. "Now, tell me what happened or I'll push it again, this time, even harder." I narrowed my eyes.

"You're bluffing." He mumbled.

I gave him a look that read oh-really? while pressing down on his side like I said I would before.

He pushed my hand away, moving back. "Dammit Leah. Jesus." He hissed.

I shrugged. "I told you I would do it and I won't hesitate to do it again." I leaned in to his side, when he backed away as quick as his body would let him.

"Alright, alright!" He groaned, "I'll tell you, just back up first." He waved his hands, gesturing me to move back. I did.

"Okay." I crossed my arms against my chest. "Now, spill."

He leaned against the wall still holding onto his side. "You know that bastard we bumped into back at the diner?"

I thought back, remembering the tall, brown haired, blue eyed guy. I nodded in response to his question.

"Well, after I dropped you off here, I went back to my Aunt's place and Chase, the guy from the diner, was there with his guys."

My eyes widened as he continued.

"Apparently we had unfinished business from before and he wanted to finish it. They started talking crap and that's when they started throwing his fists everywhere. I threw some back in return until it became a nasty fight. Then that's when their leader pulled out a knife. He was aiming to stab me but I turned and he was just able to cut me before his guys pulled him off and said they had other stuff to deal with." His eyes shaded over in a deadly manner, the tension rising in him.

"So they just left you there?" I questioned, my eyes wide in horror that someone would do that. I mean, I know people are capable of being heartless but damn..

"I could've hurt him." Harry ignored me, growling lowly as he retrieved the memory back. "I'll get him back.. I'll get them all back! One way or another."

I wasn't going to say anything. It's none of my business and I don't want it to be. The last thing I want is having his blood boil and cause him to start shouting and having Robert and Niall walk in whicg would be a total disaster then. Not only for me, but for him too.

"Why did you come here?" I asked after thinking to myself the question multiple times in my head.

"Would you perfer me to leave?" He asked a bit in temper.

"No, no." I shook my head, not wanting to get the wrong idea.

After a few minutes of just standing there, not knowing what else to say, I noticed the shirt he was wearing was now slowly leaking with red residue-- most likely his blood. "Look, we have to get you to the hospital. You need to be checked out." I took a step closer to him but he stopped me.