Chapter 21

"Leah, hurry up, we've only got half an hour!" Robert called from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm going!" I called back.

Today was graduation day. All seniors were given the day off so they have time to get ready before 5p.m. when the graduation ceremony will be held. I really wasn't planning on going, but that invitation left me with some empty blanks. I need to speak with Ms.Westernfields. Why would she invite me?

My hair was already curled and I had also applied the small amount of makeup I usually wear. This graduation didn't really mean anything to me so I wasn't going to go all out. I walked over to my closet and took out the dress I had picked out from last night. It was a  white muscle cut dress with a thin light brown belt around the waist. I absolutely love it.

The dress was slipped up over my shoulders but I found it difficult to finish zipping the back. My Mom would usually be the one to do this but now it's only me and two guys.

I struggled to finish it off. I was definitely not expecting this. It's not usually I decide to wear a dress.

"Hey, Robert said--" Niall busted though my bedroom door. "Oh, I'm sorry."

His eyes quickly looked away, quickly bringing his head back out the door and starting to close it.

I didn't really have time to react. At least he was better than when Harry came in while in the middle of my shower. I should really start locking my doors.

"Wait, Niall!" I exclaimed sprinting towards the door.

My hand clutched the edge of the wood and pulled it back in my room. Niall looked at me mystified.

"What's wrong?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

I took a step back so he can come back in.

I can't believe that he, out of all the guys I ever expected to dress up, was actually looking really dashing.

He wore a black blazer over a white dress shirt, tied at the top with a black tie. Dark jeans clung below his waist along with a pair of black dress shoes. He really outdone himself and it's not even his day.

"Can you help me zip this up?" I asked turning around.

I didn't even get to see what he was his response but I knew he'll do it as I felt his cold hands touch the surface of my warm skin.

The zipper slowly went up. Niall laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked looking over my shoulder.

"This." He continued looking down at the zipper he was so slowly putting up. "It's... weird?"

"Weird?" I sounded confused.

"Yeah." Niall finished, taking a step back to let me know.

I turned around, grazing up to his blue eyes. He reminded me so much of our mother, by looks because by attitude, he's nothing like her.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

He immediately started to shake his head, "No, no, I ment it in a nice way."

I remained with a confused look on my face. Ignoring the weird look on his face, I went back to finishing myself up. After all, we were running late.

I sprinted up to a corner in my room to grab my light brown heals.

Niall's eyes never left contact with me and it started to make me feel uncomfortable.

"Seriously, Niall, you're getting really creepy." I spoke with a joking tone but ment it in every way possible.