Chapter 35

Leah's Point of View:

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of a car engine going off. Great, that has now officially ruined my sleep. Once something as annoying as that has awakened me, there's no turning back. I bet it's Robert out there, working on some new type of car.

Slumping my way out of bed while putting on my silk robe, I trudged my feet towards my balcony. Looking over at the clock besides the two balcony doors, the time read 7:30 a.m. That's way too early for me.

I was right. Robert, along with his other guys, were all surrounding a red corvette; fixing it and what not. A nice breeze hit me once I opened the two doors. It wasn't even hot outside because the sun wasn't yet to fully be risen.

Why on Earth are they doing this so early?

Last time I checked, they would only work on cars at 4 p.m. right after the guys finished school. Oh... Right, we graduated.

"Morning sunshine!" I heard Louis call up to where I was standing. Immediately all their attention went up to me.

I mentally cursed myself for not being more careful, I'm literally standing here, up above their view, not even wearing a bra, in front of all these guys and my family. Quickly, I hugged the robe tighter around my body and placed some strands of hair behind my ear.

"It's not that sunny from where I'm standing." I suddenly spoke to only make them laugh.

They were all there. Scott, Louis, Mike, Zayn,  and Harry.

Amazing how well he looked considering he was just here a few hours ago because he got stabbed. It shows this wasn't his first time, like he said before, on getting stabbed. He was taking it all so well, it looked as of nothing had happened.

He wore a  grey t-shirt, one of those that hugged his torso in all the right places as well as a pair of dark jeans and white converse. His look was finished off by a dark grey beanie, far more different than his shirt, that had his soft curls gently pushed back. He looked amazing, he always did, now maybe even more than ever since everything that has been going on.

"Uh? Hello? Earth to Leah?" I heard a voice similar to Louis's call out from below bringing me back to reality. I felt a little embarrassed I became completely mesmerized by Harry's eyes on me that I forgot what was going on around me.

"Sorry, did we wake you?" Scott asked looking up.

I felt like being sarcastic for a moment and telling him what I was really going to say but then I held back and realized it was too early for that kind of stuff so I just smiled instead. "No." I paused and looked around. "Uh, where's Robert?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Scott looked back down and behind him. I took that moment to look back at Harry and notice he was already looking at me, arms crossed casually across his broad chest with a half smile that drove my emotions out of the balcony.

"He went inside to get us something eat." He responded looking back up.

I looked back at him. "Since when does Robert cook?" I asked arching a brow.

"Fine, he went to get ready to take us out to eat something for breakfast." He jokingly corrected himself.

"Hey, but now you can join us!" Zayn jumped in and the rest of the guys agreed. Well, all but Harry who was just looking up at me.

"No, that's okay, I wouldn't want to interfere with your work time and besides," I paused. "I'm grounded."

The guys didn't seem to take no for an answer.