Chapter 14.

I stepped into my room, dropping all my bags onto my bed and immediately walking back out to the bathroom across the hallway.

The door was closed, I quickly started to strip my clothes off and turned the faucet on. I felt my body relax as the warm droplets hit the surface of my tensed skin. My eyes closed at the sensation I was receiving. Today was stressful, a warm shower is definitely what I needed. Not to mention, something to relax me before I get to work on all my homework. Life just gets better.

I felt the need of getting back to work as soon as possible which didn't make me happy.

Pouring a squirt of shampoo onto the palm of my hand, I began rubbing at my scalp. I closed my eyes once again, feeling at all time high as it quickly rinsed off under the running water.

Soon I began to rub the bar of soap along my arms and legs, I hummed to the beat of my own tune, bobbing my head mindlessly to the song I made up. Closing my eyes once more, I moved under the water, letting the soap fall from my body and hair. Memories from today's current events replayed in my mind. Everything was fine and steady before the thoughts of Harry flooded to the front of my head.

The way he looked at me when he first saw me this morning, the way his piercing green eyes always pinned at me in the middle of class. His dark whisper...

No! I told myself, shuffling away any upcoming thoughts I could've been getting from him. I quickly rinsed myself, washing my hair with the conditioner before taking that off too and shutting the water off. Stepping out of the shower, I grabbed a towel, wrapping it around my body.

Walking back into my room, I quickly changed into a pair of shorts with a red plaid shirt over a white tank top before drying my hair with my towel and throwing it on the side of my bed.

I walked back to a desk that was set in my room, taking my laptop and walking back to sit on my bed with it on my lap. My back rested on a pillow as I started to dig my hands in my bag to pull out the packets Ms. Westernfields handed me when I visited her this afternoon. I was nearly amazed at the size of it but knew it had to be done. After all, graduation is just two weeks. Once that day comes, I'm off to college. Crazy huh?

Anyways, I got back down to business, reading the first option on the list and getting down to business.

***

My eyes shot open to the sound of a machine going off. Nearly jumping out of bed, I made a few books and papers fall to the ground.

I can't believe I overslept!

Looking over to my alarm clock, I saw it was just 8:45 pm. My plan was to just take a quick nap, not to completely fall asleep for 3 hours!

I sat up in my bed, quickly fixing all my books into place and picking up the ones that fell.

Almost immediately the few papers I held in my hands fell to the ground once again as I heard another machine noise go off again. I dropped them in my bed before darting over to my balcony, curiously walking out into the cool air to see the same group of boys that are always here. They were all surrounding a car that seemed to be about the year 1997, old and rusty. Sometimes I question myself towards why they even bother to fix those old things, there's no use.

I stood in concentration, watching them work in all the dim light the sky had to provide. It was kind of nice the view I was getting from where I was standing. I almost forgot I was visible for a minute there before one of them noticed me.

"Leah? Is that you?" Louis looked up, setting his machine down.

All the guys followed, even Harry took notice in me. I knew it was him because his eyes gave it away, there were no other like them.