Chapter 27

Harry's Point of View:

I stepped out of my bedroom, leaving Leah alone to change. I didn't really put much thought into what just happened, emptying my mind to just go back down to the kitchen. I'm sure there's something around to heat up in the microwave or something and that's good enough for me. I don't cook and am not really interested in it.

I made it down the stairs, looking down as I scratched the back of my head to enter the kitchen.

"Good morning." A heard a low and familiar voice speak suspensefully.

I quickly looked up, eyes widening at the sight in front of me. Zayn.

"Shit." I mumbled to myself.

"Nice to see you again." He smiled devilishly.

"What are you doing here?" I spoke through gritted teeth.

He removed his shoulder from the door frame he was leaning on to walk closer to me, eyes looking straight at mine in a warning look. "Well, this is my Mum's house.. I figured you'd be here since its where you always come when you don't want people to find you."

"Don't worry, I was just leaving." I almost growled starting to move towards the door behind him. Maybe if I make it seem like I'm leaving, he'll also leave and I'll have enough time to get Leah and get her out of here. Remembering what Scott told me last night, all the other guys turned against us. It was only him and I.

"Stop." Zayn warned.

My hand remained gripping the door knob, thinking to myself if I should listen to him or not.

"Harry, I think we have to talk." He sighed.

I loosened my grip on the knob, slowing letting out my breath as I turned back around.

"I know Scott told you." He sighed.

I pinned my eyes at him. "Look, if that's your decision then fine by me.. Just don't come anywhere near me."

"Are you seriously going to act like that with me?" He questioned, walking back closer to me. "I came here to tell you I'm sorry."

"For what?" I raised my voice. "For finally choosing the guys over me? I think it's already too late for that, don't you think?"

"Listen, I was saving your ass. Hers too." He pointed down at me. "Can you at least give me a chance to explain?"

"Explain what, Zayn?" I got aggravated with him.

He placed a hand over my shoulder, "I'm on your side, mate. Did you actually think I'll leave you behind? You're family."

I couldn't look into his eyes because I felt like he betrayed me, even if it was too save my ass. I don't need saving, I'm perfectly fine on my own without his help or anyone's. It's been like that forever and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

"I want to help you. Leah is my friend too." He added.

"She's not my friend.. I was just doing business in getting out what she saw." I growled.

"You know they were looking for her? Matt, Dean, and Sean?"

"Them too?" This is all blowing up so fast.

Zayn nodded. "What did you do with her without getting seen? They were searching all over for her?"

I wasn't thinking of telling him what happened. After all that, I think I'll need some time to straighten things out with him. But now's not a good time.

"Harry!" A voice higher than Leah's sounded. I knew it wasn't her. But it was Makayla. "Harry!"

Shit..