Chapter 28

"You know, I was perfectly fine with having Zayn drive me." I tried to make him change his mind as he closed the garage door. In front of me was the car I got tired of seeing, still untouched where he left it when we got here.

This guy seriously has mental problems. I don't want to be in a car when he's mad, I've lived it before and it's not something I want to relive again.

"Does it look like I care what you're perfectly fine with?" He exaggerated my words while moving his long legs towards the driver's side of the car. "Get in!" He exclaimed hopping in the front.

I groaned, following his demand in order to not get him pissed off at me. I'm not up for that anymore.

Both doors were shut at the same time giving time for Harry to start the engine the next moment he got the chance. The garage doors were automatically raised before he drove in reverse out of the space into the bright, sunny morning atmosphere. I didn't feel like speaking, Harry seemed to be way above his temper right now but something about it didn't let me.

"Robert is officially going to kill me." I sighed looking out in front of me after a few minutes passed into the car ride.

I felt him glance back and forth at me, tongue licking over his bottom lip. "Do you want me to go in and explained what happened?"

I stared back at him in ignorance. He can't be serious right? "Okay, then explain to Robert how you led my brother into your little killing group and kidnapped me afterwards."

I caught him there. He wouldn't give himself up like that to my father, especially to save me from getting grounded. If it took me this long to see the kind of person Harry Styles really is, I'm not really sure he'll just give it all away in a second to the guy that is my father.

"For your information, it's called lying.." He spoke sarcastically. "Did you actually think I'm that stupid?"

I rolled my eyes, "Then what are you planning on telling him, huh..?"

"Jesus Christ, you ask a lot of questions!" He argued. "Can you just trust me for once?"

"No." I talked back. "And I don't want you to go in and talk to Robert. I can deal with him on my own."

I heard him laugh, rolling his head back before glancing out his side window while running a hand over his chin and jawline. It looked hot the way he did that but I tried not to show much affection towards it which could lead to some sparks with him. "Fine, but don't say I never tried to help."

I let out a long sigh while looking out in front of me. I don't need his help. Not even if it was the last thing I ever needed from him. Who does this guy seriously think he is? I mean, he doesn't seem like the helping kind. What if he doesn't say anything and makes me look bad in front of Robert. I'll be sent back with my Mom in a heartbeat. I love her and everything but I'm not moving again, not to London. Harry just isn't the trusting kind. No one is. You can only trust one person and that person is you.

The car became silent again. Surprisingly I found it soothing, but knew I couldn't take it much longer so I moved onto a different conversation.

"So am I going to be left alone now?" I asked.

Harry's jaw tensed with the question, hands gripping the steering wheel tighter. Did I say something wrong?

"Harry?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

He quickly turned back to me, tensing his jaw a little bit more before finally releasing it and nodding his head. "Yeah."

He didn't seem very sure of his answer but he also seemed like he'll crash this car if I asked him again. So for that, I remained quiet. Not knowing what else to talk about or even actually wanting to talk about anything at this point. It was quiet, really quite. I couldn't wait to get home at this point. I was tired and had a headache. Maybe it was caused by Harry.