Evil Phantom

During that night, Sonic and his hedgehog friends were ready to live at the penthouse. Sonic's brother and sister were still gonna live in this old house while Sonic lives at a different one. He already packed his stuff in a box and ready to go live at the penthouse.

"This is gonna be awesome!" he grinned and ran at super speed while carrying his box. He ran through the city to find the penthouse. While running, he sometimes jumps onto cars and shift between them.

Then he arrived at the penthouse apartment after running through the stairs. He placed his box down and opens the door after unlocking, "Hey, guys! I'm here" he said.

"Oh hi Sonikku! I got our cake ready. It's for us moving in here" Amy showed him a cake.

"Looks tasty Ames. Good work" Sonic said to his girlfriend.

"Also, we got a HD screen TV" Shadow said.

"Welcome to the 21st century, ladies and gentlemen" Sonic joked.

"Hehehe.... Good one Sonic" Amy giggled cutely.

"Thanks Ames, if you don't give me a death hug" Sonic said.

"Very funny, Sonic" Amy playfully rolled her eyes.

"You know I can be very funny sometimes" Sonic grinned.

"That's why I love you" Amy said. They were about to kiss when Silver got between them.

"So, who wants to see a movie?" He asked them.

"Ehm. Sure" both Amy and Sonic said with blushes on their faces.

"We are about to watch Man of Steel" Shadow held out the DVD disc of man of steel. Just as they were about to watch a movie, their rings starts to bleep in alarm which surprised the hedgehogs.

"What now? Something is wrong?" Shadow looked at his ring.

"I guess that's Eggman again" Sonic said, holding his ring up to turn into Blue Blur Man again.

"HERO TIME!!!" the hedgehogs put their hands up so that their rings can transform them into their hero characters.

Sonic's ring glows and he gets his mask on in a blue glow by swiping his hand over his face. His suit appears onto his hands to feet and he spins around, "BLUE BLUR MAN!" He shouted. A gold ring symbol appears behind him.

Amy spins around and her ring began glowing and she moves her hands over her face as the Diamond Knight's helmet appears. The rest of her armor appeared onto her in a pink flash. She then gets her sword onto her waist with sheath and belt, "DIAMOND KNIGHT!" She shouted, a heart image appears behind her.

"HERE I GO!" Silver used his ring. His Francis Dode outfit appeared, starting with the fedora hat with the golden band and the blue streak on. His whip and grapple-claw appeared in his hands, "FRANCIS DODE!" A fedora symbol appeared behind him.

Shadow shoves his fist when his ring glows into the air. He then moved his fingers over his eyes and gets his shades. His coat, pants and T-shirt appeared, even alternate his shoes. His dual arm blades appeared too, "BLOODY SAM!" A skull symbol appears behind him.

They got out of the penthouse apartment to get to where the danger is. Blue Blur Man ran down the building while Bloody Sam and Francis Dode rode on the alicorn with Diamond Knight.

"How are you gonna see with your sunglasses when it's dark outside?" Francis Dode asked.

"My shades are both sunglasses and......moonglasses" Bloody Sam said.

"Moonglasses?" Diamond Knight asked.

"It's like night vision goggles" Bloody Sam said.

"Awesome. Now march forward alicorn!" Diamond Knight ordered her alicorn to fly forward.