Statue

At the central park of Station Square, the heroes in their hero forms are having a presentation with the mayor for their statue, "My great heroes. It is an honor for me and our city to present you all six your own statue. Since you saved our city multiple times from all villains appearing. So here by now, the statue will be honored in your names" The mayor pulled a rope to reveal the heroes' statue of the six. Everyone in the crowd applauded and the heroes did so too. The mayor walks up to them to shake hands.

After shaking hands, it was then for the heroes to have their speech. Blue Blur walks up and adjusted the microphone, "Thank you everyone. I am pleased that you all have raised the statue for me and my friends. Without us the city would be nothing. But with my team and our pure hearts we always believe in hope. It was thanks to action I became Blue Blur man. Thank you" Blue Blur had his speech finishing with a fist up in the air. Everyone applauded and then it was Diamond Knight's turn.

"Hi everyone. As my boyfriend said we by our pure hearts believe in hope. But we also believe in rights and freedom for all of us. With magic I give happiness to all. Hope you all remain on our side. Thank you all" Diamond Knight cast some magic fireworks to entertain them.

"WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!" the audience cheered wildly.

Diamond Knight then steps aside to let Francis Dode have his speech, "Sup everyone. I have always been into adventures and it is adventures that made me who I am. But the greatest one is to fight evil with my team. And what can I say, I am five animals in one body. I'm looking forward in continuing to defend our city and as a thanks I give you USA's national bird" Francis Dode finished his speech by turning into his eagle form spreading his wings out. Everyone applauded to him while he turns back and next was Bloody Sam.

"Hi everyone. I got not much to say but being a horror hero brings fear into the criminals. I know some think I might be a bad guy but I'm really not. I always will be on my duty defending our city. Thank you" Bloody Sam said.

Everyone applauded to him as well.

-

A while later after Cosmic Girl and Flaming Cowgirl's speech, the heroes are finally finished and they went back to their penthouse. Turning back to their normal selves.

"Wow, I never felt so happy" Sonic said.

"And I'm glad you had such a great speech Sonikku" Amy said, resting her head on his chest.

"What's next they make movies of us? I can picture I get the role and being the star" Silver said.

"Yeah, but we're not actors. It will take years of training to become movie actors" Blaze said.

"Yes or someone finds actors for us. If a movie was made, John Goodman should be Eggman" Silver joked.

"The guy who voiced Sully in Monsters Inc? I don't think so, he has lost weight" Shadow said.

"Right. But it's hilarious whenever John Goodman gets ticked off in his roles" Silver said.

"As far as we know we got comics, our own parade, merchandises and our statues" Nebula said.

"Yeah, but what happens when we grow old and we become very weak we won't be able to fight villains or crime?" Shadow asked.

"There will be a day when new heroes take the mantle of us. So let's hope our legacy will never die" Sonic said.

"I hope so. Like there will be a second version of our team but futuristic" Silver said.

"But we got plenty of years until retirement" Sonic said, "Maybe, just maybe, our future kids might follow our footsteps"