Death Boarder

Sonic and the gang were having a great time snowboarding on the snowy hill.

"YEEEEEEHAAAAAW!!!!" Sonic cheered when he slides down the hill in full speed and shoots up on a ramp that sends him into the air. Amy followed her boyfriend and spins around in the air and then lands next to him in the hill surfing with him.

"Come and get me Sonikku!" she said.

"Haha! Can't get away from me my sweet Rose" Sonic smirked and went after her.

Silver was sliding next to Shadow and kept making snow get onto Shadow whenever he got close.

"Whoa! Watch it!" Shadow dodged it.

"Sorry Shadow" Silver said. Then Shadow crouch down and jumps up to get to a ramp to do a trick in the air. Nebula sighs dreamily at Shadow but wasn't paying attention when she's snowboarding along with Blaze.

"Nebula! You are about to crash into a tree!" Blaze tells her. Nebula snaps out of it and dodges the tree.

"Man, that was too close!" Nebula said.

"Yeah. Now let's try some new tricks shall we?" Blaze said, she speeds up and glides side to side before heading straight to the ramp. When she got there she lifts her board up in the air with her feet and after a spin she lands safely on the hill.

Nebula then came to the ramp and is about to do a trick. She jumps high up with her snowboard in the ramp and lands safely until suddenly she heard a rumbling noise. Nebula stops and turns around to see a yeti on a snowboard approaching with an avalanche behind it.

"AVANLANCHE!!!!!" Nebula screamed.

"HANG ON!" Silver stops and uses his ESP to split the avalanche in two so he and his friends are safe in the middle.

"Whoa, what is that?!" Sonic saw the yeti snowboarding.

"It's a Yeti called Death Boarder!" Shadow saw the board written Death Boarder.

"Guys! HERO TIME!" Sonic took out his ring.

Sonic's ring glows and he gets his mask on in a blue glow by swiping his hand over his face. His suit appears onto his hands to feet and he spins around, "BLUE BLUR MAN!" He shouted. A gold ring symbol appears behind him.

Amy spins around and her ring began glowing and she moves her hands over her face as the Diamond Knight's helmet appears. The rest of her armor appeared onto her in a pink flash. She then gets her sword onto her waist with sheath and belt, "DIAMOND KNIGHT!" She shouted, a heart image appears behind her.

"HERE I GO!" Silver used his ring. His Francis Dode outfit appeared, starting with the fedora hat with the golden band and the blue streak on. His whip and grapple-claw appeared in his hands, "FRANCIS DODE!" A fedora symbol appeared behind him.

Shadow shoves his fist when his ring glows into the air. He then moved his fingers over his eyes and gets his shades. His coat, pants and T-shirt appeared, even alternate his shoes. His dual arm blades appeared too, "BLOODY SAM!" A skull symbol appears behind him.

"COSMIC POWERS ACTIVATE!" Nebula shouted. Her body shines in a bright light with it fading at each part starting from the feet up to her head, where her mask appears. Her belt appears with her lightsaber, "COSMIC GIRL!" she shouted and purple star image appears behind her.

"YEHAAAAAAW!" Blaze spins around and first a flame appeared onto Blaze's head and shaped into a cowgirl hat. Then the rest of her outfit gets surrounded by an orange line turning it into a cowgirl outfit complete with boots, jean shorts, and pinkish neckerchief. A lasso along with two revolvers appeared too, "FLAMING COWGIRL!" She strikes a pose with a lasso symbol appearing.