Muddy

Sonic was running in the forest to get away from something that's chasing him; panting in fear that he thinks that this 'someone' is gonna catch up with him, "Please! GET AWAY!" Sonic screamed as he ran as fast as he can. The thing chasing him keeps getting closer, laughing evilly after him.

"FEAR ME!!" the voice screeched.

Sonic knew that he couldn't escape from this 'thing' chasing him; he decides that running on the ground wouldn't work since this 'thing' is doing exactly like him by running after him. So instead, he hides in the tree. He looks around until a pair of jade green eyes appeared in the void with a large smile too. Sonic turns around and gasps, "WHOA!!!" He almost lost his balance and simply falls down but grabs the tree branch from falling on the ground too hard. He lets go of the tree branch and lands on his feet safely.

"Hahaha! I found you again, Sonic!" it was Amy doing her Cheshire Cat disappearing ability. The dramatic scene was apparently all an act. Sonic was just pretending to be the prey while Amy was pretending to be the predator.

"Yup, you found me again, Amy. That was good. But you couldn't find me for like 15 minutes ago. You were too slow" Sonic teased with a smirk.

"That makes it scarier, Sonikku" Amy chuckled and kisses his cheek.

"Yeah thanks" Sonic said, "But next time I'm gonna catch you because I'm the fastest hedgehog alive. No one can catch me but I can catch anyone" he chuckled.

"We'll see" Amy said and they both walk their way back home.

"But still. My name is like I'm faster than the speed of sound. And my speed is like the wind" Sonic said.

"Mach 4 is your usual speed, Sonic. I think" Amy said.

"True" Sonic said.

"There's a lot about speed than just running. Even though you are the fastest thing alive but you never said that you're fast at swimming or flying" Amy said.

"Yes, due to my aquaphobia and lack of wings" Sonic said.

"Maybe you'll gain the ability to fly as Blue Blur" Amy said.

"Maybe. But I'm more of a runner, not a flying hedgehog like Silver or Nebula. Except my old Super Sonic form from the Chaos Emeralds long ago" Sonic said.

"Yup. But the chaos emeralds are obsolete by now I presume" Amy said.

"We only use them when needed" Sonic said.

"True" Amy nodded.

-

Pretty soon they arrived back at the penthouse, "So how was the horror play?" Blaze asked them.

"Pretty funny. I was scared when Amy startled me" Sonic joked.

"Hmph, and I thought you're faster to get away from something that's chasing you" Shadow smirked.

"Not for me" Amy said and held onto Sonic.

"Ames" Sonic laughed.

Silver came into the room and was reading 'Hedgehog Heroes and the King Kongzilla' comic, "What do you know, I remember when we fought him" Silver said.

"And we defeated him with paint that had carbon in it" Sonic said.

"Yes and Godzilla vs King Kong airs 2020 but I'm sure Godzilla wins since he has regeneration which Kong's is poorly" Silver said.

All of a sudden, their rings bleep in alarm that there's a villain in the city, "Mirror, show me the villain" Amy took out her enchanted mirror and it showed the villain who resembles as clayface.