Nightbear

Sonic wasn't getting a good night sleep for 3 days and his eyes had dark rings underneath, "Man, I can't sleep. I never had these nightmares like this" he said sluggishly. He heads to the kitchen and picks out a mug from the shelf and takes the coffee can to pour it in his mug. He drinks from it and yet he still feels tired.

"Dude, are you okay?" Silver walks into the kitchen.

"No, I haven't slept so well the last three days" Sonic said.

"Is there a problem?" Silver asked.

"I don't know honestly, it's not because fighting villains non-stop" Sonic said.

"You finally gained a new power of witchcraft spells?" Amy talking to Shadow while walking into the kitchen.

"Yes, and I'm not a girl, Amy. Call it a warlock-craft or whatever" Shadow said.

"Okay, what have you been practicing so far with it?" Amy asked.

"So far I have been able to disguise myself as anyone, like you" Shadow casts a spell on himself to look like Amy but with his crimson eyes.

"AAAAHHH!!!! Not cool! Turn back to normal!" Amy shrieked.

"Huh?" Sonic and Silver saw this in confusion.

They saw Shadow as 'Amy' turning back to normal self and the real Amy was next to him.

"Wow, new ability Shadow" Silver was amazed.

"Witchcraft?" Sonic asked, but in a very tired tone.

"Yup. Hey are you tired or what?" Shadow noticed his tired look.

"I probably got insomnia or something. Barely got any sleep during the last three days" Sonic yawns a bit. He was about to head to his room when Amy stops him.

"Is it true? Because my magic will make you active now" Amy said.

"No thanks. Perhaps I should just....take a....nap" Sonic said and heads to his room. As he did, his fur starts to stand up that something is in his room. He looks around his room and seemingly found no threat around. He then eyed a plushy teddy bear on the floor.

"Hmmmm, might take me some.....*yawn*...company in my sleep" Sonic picks it up and gets to his bed. He gets into the covers and had the teddy bear near his head.

Amy was outside Sonic's room worrying about her boyfriend, "Just let him take a nap. He might need a day nap instead of sleeping at night" Shadow said.

-

12 hours later, Sonic was still asleep with the strange teddy bear in his arms. Amy and the gang tried to wake him up but nothing seems to work. Amy tried to pull the bear away but Sonic seems to have a strong grip.

"This is weird. An hour of nap is normal. But 12 hours of nap? Not something I know of" Nebula said.

"Why don't I burn his tail to wake him up?" Blaze said.

"No, don't! It's dangerous to wake a heavy deep sleeper when he's in his dream world. We don't wanna cause his dream world from his subconscious to turn into a nightmare" Silver said.

"He's right. But something isn't right with that....teddy bear" Amy said, "He never had a teddy bear in his room to sleep with. Unless.....that teddy bear is the villain from Eggman"

That's when their rings bleep in alarm when Amy said that. She summons her enchanted mirror for it to show who the villain is, "Wait a second, the teddy is the villain" Amy was shocked.

"Guys, we need to get into Sonic's dream" Silver said.

"And how are we gonna do that?" Shadow asked but received stares, "What?" he said but forgot that he has witchery abilities, "Oh, right. I have warlock abilities. Let's transform!"