Routrix

Eggman was finished with a new creation, one that looked like Rouge at first sight, but had leather clothing in red colors, "Take out the leader of the team and bring him to me" Eggman said, giving her order.

-

At one night at Station Square, Sonic was on the way back to the penthouse with some snacks and soda for a movie night with Amy. Unfortunately he was not aware what's awaiting him. In the shadows, the presumed mobian bat appeared. She came out from the alley and follows Sonic. He was then almost at the penthouse when the bat stopped him.

"Excuse me, are you Sonic?" She asked with little emotion.

"Yes" Sonic said.

"And Blue Blur man?" She asked again.

"In the flesh. This ring proves it" Sonic shows his ring.

"Cool. Anyway..." She then suddenly grabs Sonic by the throat and tosses him across the street at a lamppost.

"Ugh! Damn!" Sonic coughed, "What is your deal, woman?!"

"None of your concern" She said and her hand then turns into a plasma cannon, thus she turns out she is not a mobian bat. She then fires at Sonic but misses when he dodges. She then fires again three times and the third blast send Sonic to the street making him land onto his side.

"ARGH! Silver, Shadow, Amy, anyone? Do you copy?! I need back up!" Sonic spoke to his ring.

"Sonic? What's wrong?" Amy said through the ring.

"A crazy bat robot is attacking....WHOA....me near our home! I guess it's a Routrix" Sonic said.

"We are on our way!" Amy said through the ring.

Sonic then saw the Routrix changing its weapon to normal hands and goes near some cars sticking her fingers into them.

"Whatever she's doing it's time for me to transform!" Sonic took out his ring again and transforms.

Sonic's ring glows and he gets his mask on in a blue glow by swiping his hand over his face. His suit appears onto his hands to feet and he spins around, "BLUE BLUR MAN!" He shouted. A gold ring symbol appears behind him.

"Now time to smash!" Blue Blur man slams his fists together and uses his super strength to pull up a lamppost to hit Routrix with. Routrix got turned 180 degrees but then got back on place and moves her head, making the vehicles nearby drive by themselves at Blue Blur.

"Oh, shit!" Blue Blur used his speed to get away.

Routrix got into a truck and drives at full speed after him. The team arrived to see plasma beams coming from a truck, trying to fire at Blue Blur wherever he go.

"Whoa! Whoa! Watch it!" Blue Blur dodging it.

In Routrix HUD, she began picking up incoming threats. And just that, a purple lightsaber cut through the ceiling on the truck.

"Surprise, bitch!" Cosmic Girl tries to slice her but did no effect.

Routrix healed-repaired herself and then she blasts at Cosmic Girl sending her through a building.

"NEBULA!" Bloody Sam gets into the building. As he did, he found her body but had no scratch or damage injury on her.

"What the?" Cosmic Girl felt something different of her body, "I get it. I'm like a terminator!"

"You sure?" Bloody Sam asked.

"I see everything in...purple?" Cosmic Girl saw she has HUD vision, "Of course. Terminator movie is a science fiction movie. And I'm a Sci-Fi heroine"