Lunchador

Shadow in his non-mobian bat form was taking a nap while hanging upside down on the coat hanger. He was muttering some words in his sleep while the others were also relaxing in the living room, well save for Sonic who holds a bucket of ice water in his hands.

He chuckled evilly and then threw some ice water onto Shadow, making the tiny bat lose his grip on his feet and fell to the floor.

*THUD*

"OW!" Shadow grunts in pain but then looked up seeing Sonic standing there.

"Morning Shads" Sonic said.

"SOOOOOOOOOOONIC! You are so dead!" Bat Shadow shrieked in anger.

"And still doesn't like pranks again" Sonic rolled his eyes in annoyance and didn't even flinch from the pissed off bat.

"If you do that again I'll bite off your neck!" Bat Shadow morphs back to a hedgehog.

"Even if you were a vampire you wouldn't step in the sunlight" Sonic smirked and walks in the living room. Silver was reading their latest comic book and Sonic sees him reading the part of where he fought Red Blur in the comic.

"Pranked Shadow again?" Silver asked.

"Heck yeah. And you are reading our latest comic I see" Sonic said.

"Yes. I love the part where Red Blur fights you" Silver said.

"Ha ha, very funny. But I did kick his ass" Sonic rolled his eyes.

"You sure did but I am on your side" Silver said, continuing reading. Sonic smiled giving him thumbs up.

-

A while later; Sonic and his friends are at the pizza restaurant having pizza. Nebula was glaring at Sonic for pranking Shadow again.

"What? I had to wake him up" Sonic said to her.

"Next time, try not to get him angry again. You know he hates pranks" Nebula crossed her arms.

"Fine then" Sonic sighs.

Amy just had her hand on Sonic's shoulder to cheer him up, "Easy Sonic. You just need to learn" Amy said.

"Yeah you're right. Shadow I apologize that I pranked you again today" Sonic said.

"Apology accepted, blue boy" Shadow said with a dark voice just to tease him.

"Sheesh" Sonic sighs. Nebula smirked at his grumpy face.

"So have you come up with your hero character, Blaze?" Silver asked while having pizza.

"Well yes, Flaming Cowgirl. She can use her lasso both as a weapon and to swing. She also carries revolvers with bullets strong enough to pierce through steel. And she got a horse too" Blaze showed her drawing

"Cool" Silver said.

"So, now I wonder what Eggman is up to after we defeated Red Blur. I hope he does not try to turn us into babies" Amy wondered.

"Nah, leaving harmless babies on the street would be cruel if he made a villain who can turn anyone into weak babies" Sonic said.

"Imagine if Eggman had to babysit all the babies and changing their diapers" Nebula said.

"That would be funny" Silver chuckled. But then he noticed outside the window seeing people running away from a beam of food.

"What the?!" Sonic and the others saw this. They saw a luchador type of villain appearing.

"REMEMBER EAT YOUR SALAD!" The villain shoots cabbages at the police.

"Guys! Hero time!" Sonic held his ring up along with the others, starting with his to transform.