Queenatula

"AAAHH!!! GET IT! IT'S CRAWLING TOO FAST!!!" Silver screaming like a girl. He was running away from a spider crawling across the floor.

Sonic looked out his room seeing what Silver is screaming about. He sees Silver running from an ordinary spider, "Seriously Silver? Its harmless" he said.

"But it bites!" Silver flew to the ceiling.

Sonic sees the spider and picks it up, "See, it's not even biting through my glove" Sonic said.

"That's because you are wearing gloves! Humans don't wear gloves and they can get bitten by wild spiders on their bare hands! And get that damn spider out of here!" Silver freaking out.

"Fine" Sonic threw the spider to the balcony and closes the door, letting the spider go, "Silver, it's no big deal" he said.

"No big deal? Spiders can come inside the house for shelter! What if the spider is a female and is carrying eggs on her back?! What if millions of spider babies crawls all over the house?! You think that's no big deal?!" Silver glared at him.

"He makes a very good point, Sonic" Nebula said.

"Well, they are useful to catch irritating insects like flies or mosquitoes" Sonic said.

"True but you know that Black Widow spiders can kill a person with their venomous fangs" Nebula said.

"Very true. If there are Black Widow spiders inside the house, it would be dangerous" Shadow said.

"Even though we hedgehogs are immune to many toxins" Amy said.

"Yes, even mongooses" Sonic said.

"But still, I have a fear of spiders" Nebula said.

"Arachnophobia?" Sonic guessed.

"Exactly. But scorpions are more lethal" Nebula said.

"Man, imagine if spiders were giant they would eat people. Like those scary spider movies" Blaze said.

"It would be disastrous" Silver shudders and goes back in his room to read a comic.

"I don't know which is worse. Spiders or.....zombies?" Nebula shudders.

"From a point of view it's spiders with very venomous fangs that are dangerous since they are real while zombies are not real" Shadow said.

All of a sudden, their rings bleep in alarm that there's a villain in the city again.

"Guys! Its hero time!" Silver ran out of his room.

Sonic's ring glows and he gets his mask on in a blue glow by swiping his hand over his face. His suit appears onto his hands to feet and he spins around, "BLUE BLUR MAN!" He shouted. A gold ring symbol appears behind him.

Amy spins around and her ring began glowing and she moves her hands over her face as the Diamond Knight's helmet appears. The rest of her armor appeared onto her in a pink flash. She then gets her sword onto her waist with sheath and belt, "DIAMOND KNIGHT!" She shouted, a heart image appears behind her.

"HERE I GO!" Silver used his ring. His Francis Dode outfit appeared, starting with the fedora hat with the golden band and the blue streak on. His whip and grapple-claw appeared in his hands, "FRANCIS DODE!" A fedora symbol appeared behind him.

Shadow shoves his fist when his ring glows into the air. He then moved his fingers over his eyes and gets his shades. His coat, pants and T-shirt appeared, even alternate his shoes. His dual arm blades appeared too, "BLOODY SAM!" A skull symbol appears behind him.