Red Blur

Winter has arrived a week ago and it was gonna be a very cold weather for everyone in the city. Most male mobians are used to the cold weather but sometimes they'll wear a scarf or hoodie to stay warm.

Right now, Sonic and his friends are now in their hero forms and are inside the store filled with Hedgehog Heroes merchandise for the fans.

"Check this action figure out. This got three different lines" Blue Blur demonstrates an action figure of himself. He pressed the button on the action figure's back and it then said 'Hero time!'

"Cool!" the fan kids said.

"And this" Blue Blur continued, making the action figure say 'Eggman will never win' and 'This Egghead is a dummy'.

"Hey Bloody Sam? Can I have your autograph?" a fan boy asked Bloody Sam. Bloody Sam took out his pencil and wrote it down on the picture of himself.

"Thank you!" a fan boy smiled.

"No worries" Bloody Sam said.

Diamond Knight was doing a demonstration with her sword, "My sword is both like a magic wand and dueling"

"Oooooh" The fans were amazed.

Diamond Knight then summoned her alicorn, "Go ahead and pet her, she is kind. But please don't pull her feathers" Diamond Knight said.

"Okay, here you go horsey, have some sugar" an Asian kid gave the alicorn some sugar cubes. One kid petted the alicorn on the neck.

Francis Dode was signing an autograph to a fan before another one wanted him to show his whip.

"You wanna see me using it? Step back while I hit the target poster" Francis Dode took his whip out, "You might wanna cover your ears. The whip is very loud"

"Okay" the kids held their ears when Francis Dode hits the target and it made a loud snapping noise when it tore the target.

"Watch this too" Francis Dode then showed his ability to turn into a white lion. Instead of getting afraid, the fans jumped onto him to pet him much to his horror.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! One at a time please!" Lion Francis Dode said.

"Oh man" Blue Blur man chuckled.

-

"This will be sweet when my version of Blue Blur is finished" Eggman was drawing a copy of Blue Blur. But instead of blue, he did red.

"Behold, the Red Blur!" He placed the drawing into the evil magic book and out emerges a red colored version of Blue Blur, Red Blur. He took out razor sharp throwing stars while smirking evilly.

"I will do whatever it takes Eggman. I will take down Blue Blur and take his heart out to have it on my trophy room" Red Blur said.

He then ran out leaving a red/white trail after him in a matter of seconds.

-

Blue Blur was now taking a break outside the store playing Angry Birds on his iPhone. Bloody Sam was now a vampire so that the fan kids can see if he casts no reflection in the mirror.

"Wow, you really are a vampire" A fan teen boy said and took a picture but he was still not visible.

"Well at least I still have my shadow" Bloody Sam said and turns to his fans.

Diamond Knight's alicorn neighed in alarm at what she saw coming towards the store.

"HEADS UP!!!" Shouted a voice that came into the store, trashing merchandise and knocked down the fans.