Harley Quinn

I don't own Harley Quinn or the Joker.

-------------------------------------

Eggman was now drawing a mew villain, but not his own this time, he has taken a certain jester girl from the Batman comics and decides to use her against the hedgehogs, "I'll give Bruce Timm and Paul Dini credit for taking her" Eggman said.

He puts her into the evil magic book and she comes to life, opening her eyes.

"Thanks for bringing me here Puddin" Harley Quinn said, "Hey, this isn't Gotham city! Who are you?!"

"I'm Dr. Eggman, Harley. And you will work for me now" Eggman said. Harley just rolls her eyes and gets to him, "What do you want?" she asked.

"I want you to bring me one of the hedgehogs so I can keep a hostage" Eggman said, Harley grins widely and shakes hands with him.

"Okay then, then you bring me to my puddin?" Harley asked.

"Your puddin....well yes, I bring him to you if you succeed" Eggman said.

"OKAY OKAY! I will!" Harley Quinn hugs Eggman and leaves the base, taking her mallet with her.

-

Silver was walking alone on the street reading a comic book about Green Lantern, "Hmmm I wish I had a ring like him to construct objects" Silver said.

"Inspiration again, Silver?" Nebula appeared out of nowhere.

"Yup. Maybe you should have a ring, the one Star Sapphire has" Silver said.

"The ring of love? Well Star Sapphire was evil but became good" Nebula said, "Though I don't like her outfit. Too much skin on her legs"

"Okay, Green Lantern ring would suit you" Silver said, changing his mind.

"Green is not my color though. Purple is my favorite color" Nebula said, "Huh?" her ears twitched in alarm.

"HYAAAAAH!!!" A hard hit came right at Silver and he landed onto the ground. Nebula turned to see a smirking Harley Quinn standing there.

"Are you some sort of a cosplayer of Harley Quinn or something?" Nebula asked with a serious look.

"No, I am Harley Quinn, and you two are all mine now!" Harley Quinn shouted and swings her mallet at Nebula.

"Whoa!" Nebula dodges it, "Jeez, girl! Simmer down!"

"Eggman promised me to get me back to my darling Joker if I can get any of you to him!" Harley Quinn explained everything to Nebula and Silver.

"Eggman brought you out from the comics? So you are technically stolen" Silver said.

"Stolen?! STOLEN?! I AM NOT STOLEN!!!" Harley Quinn goes crazy and runs at Silver and tries to hit him but missed him.

"HERO TIME!" Silver took out his ring. His Francis Dode outfit appeared, starting with the fedora hat with the golden band and the blue streak on. His whip and grapple-claw appeared in his hands, "FRANCIS DODE!" A fedora symbol appeared behind him.

"And I thought you're a psychiatrist! Not a crazy lunatic!" Nebula threw her energy blasts at Harley.

"WHOA! Until Mr J told me about his life!" Harley Quinn dodges the energy blasts.

"Harleen! Joker was using you!" Nebula said.

"SHUT UP LIAR!!!" Harley Quinn refuses to listen due to too much of her craziness.

"HEADS UP!" Francis Dode kicks her from behind.

Harley fell to the ground and turns around with an evil look on her face, "You are just as irritating as Batman!" She then takes out some Jack in the box and pulls the lever a few turns before a clicking noise is heard.