De-Extincter

Sonic and his friends were at the National history museum and were at the prehistoric chamber. Sonic and Silver looking at a model of a giant beaver, a black bear sized relative of the normal beaver.

"Say is it true giant beavers never built dams?" Silver wondered.

"Who knows but it did live both on land and in water" Sonic said.

"Yep" Silver nodded.

Amy was looking at the skeleton of an Allosaurus, a theropod that lived before T-rex, "Well what do you know, it had some use of the arms. But its jaw strength was not very strong" Amy said.

"Its name also means 'different lizard'. I wonder if their arms could do some arm wrestling in prehistoric times" Nebula joked.

"If it could" Amy laughed. Blaze was having a closer look at a Sicilian dwarf elephant skeleton.

"It says its Latin name is Elephas falconeri, same family as the Asian elephant but just 3.3 feet tall" Blaze read the sign.

"They would be cute to cuddle with" Silver said.

"Yeah. If they were alive they would weight like a baby elephant today" Blaze said, thinking if dwarf elephants existed.

Sonic now gets to the T-rex skeleton, "I wonder how fast they can run"

"Probably like the speed of an ostrich I guess" Shadow said.

"Most likely. It was both scavenger and active predator" Sonic said.

"And triceratops were among its preys" Shadow said.

"Maybe but I guess there's a little chance that triceratops might win the battle" Sonic said.

They then eyed a caveman standing there, he looked so real.

"Wow, they really nailed the details" Amy said. But then they saw the caveman blink and he then began move shouting.

"ME DE-EXTINCTER BRING ANIMALS ALIVE!" He swung his stick to cast a beam at the T-rex and the Allosaurus skeletons, the bones became real bones instead of plastic copies and flesh and blood came on them too with skin and organs.

"MWWWWWAAAAAARGH!!!!" The T-Rex roared out after being revived, scaring all visitors.

"TIME TO TRANSFORM!!!" Sonic yelled.

Sonic's ring glows and he gets his mask on in a blue glow by swiping his hand over his face. His suit appears onto his hands to feet and he spins around, "BLUE BLUR MAN!" He shouted. A gold ring symbol appears behind him.

Amy spins around and her ring began glowing and she moves her hands over her face as the Diamond Knight's helmet appears. The rest of her armor appeared onto her in a pink flash. She then gets her sword onto her waist with sheath and belt, "DIAMOND KNIGHT!" She shouted, a heart image appears behind her.

"HERE I GO!" Silver used his ring. His Francis Dode outfit appeared, starting with the fedora hat with the golden band and the blue streak on. His whip and grapple-claw appeared in his hands, "FRANCIS DODE!" A fedora symbol appeared behind him.

Shadow shoves his fist when his ring glows into the air. He then moved his fingers over his eyes and gets his shades. His coat, pants and T-shirt appeared, even alternate his shoes. His dual arm blades appeared too, "BLOODY SAM!" A skull symbol appears behind him.

"COSMIC POWERS ACTIVATE!" Nebula shouted. Her body shines in a bright light with it fading at each part starting from the feet up to her head, where her mask appears. Her belt appears with her lightsaber, "COSMIC GIRL!" she shouted and purple star image appears behind her.