Chapter 25 | Final Chapter

I had to take a deep breath before starting this. Here we go.

Lol, I imagined that "Here we go" in Dirk's voice from Bizaardvark....That's my guilty pleasure show....As well as basically every show on Disney that isn't particularly liked. cx

And here is Charlie's wedding dress.

Chapter 25

       Today was the day. Today I was going to marry the man of my dreams and officially be Charlie McCormick. I was nervous, of course. I didn't know why, but a lot of people were nervous on their wedding days. There really was nothing to be nervous about. I loved Tony. He loved me. There was nothing to be scared of.

       So why did I have a thousand butterflies flying around in my stomach, refusing to go away?

       "Don't be nervous," Poppy said, holding Ryder on her hip. 

       "I'm trying not to be," I said. "I don't know why I'm so nervous. I'm really excited to marry him."

       "And trust me, he's really excited to marry you," Poppy said. "And he's happier that he's getting married before me since he's older. He really thought I was going to get married first. I thought I was going to get married first, to be honest."

       "I'm pretty sure Grayson will propose to you anytime soon," I said. "Even I can see how madly in love you two are, and I don't even know Grayson that well."

       "I think he actually wants to wait until after we finish university," Poppy said. "I'm fine with that. We're too busy now with Ryder and our many classes. I mean, I would love to get married to him soon, but I'm fine waiting. But anyway, we're here because it's your wedding. You do not know how many times Tony tried coming to my house in search for your wedding dress."

       I laughed. "Oh, how I love how weird he is at times." I then looked in the full length mirror, smoothing down my wedding dress. "Do you think he'll like it?"

       "He'll love it," Poppy said.

       I smiled, looking in the mirror. I still couldn't believe I was actually getting married. After what happened with Lydia and Ian, I never thought I would fall in love again. But now, here I was, about to marry the man of my dreams.

       Grandma soon walked in and when she saw me, her eyes filled with tears. "Oh, you look so beautiful, Charlie," she said. "And now you get to marry the man I thought you should screw the whole time."

       "Grandma, stop talking like that," I said. 

       "Excuse you, but I can talk anyway I wish," she said. "Anyway, I came here to tell you that it's time. You ready?"

        I took a deep breath and nodded, the butterflies in my stomach fluttering even faster.

        Everyone got ready and I was really happy to say that Gene was going to be replacing my father for walking down the aisle. I was going to go alone at first, but I ended up watching a few movies with weddings where all the brides had their dad walking them down the aisle and it made me feel a bit sad, so Tony ended up calling his dad to get him to do it.

       Yet another reason of many why I loved Tony.

       "Thank you again for doing this," I said to Gene while we waited for it to be our turn.

       "You're welcome," he said. "You will be my daughter-in-law after all, and I only have one daughter to walk down the aisle. You know, when Grayson ever decides to propose to her. I might have to take my shot gun and force him."

       I laughed. "Yeah, Poppy said he wants to wait until after university."

       "He's lame," Gene said. "Oh well. As long as they do get married eventually, I'll be happy. That's all I wanted, for my children to find the people they're in love with and they both did."

       I smiled at him before it was our turn to walk down. I was still feeling nervous, especially because I ended up seeing every one of my family members. Not just Matilda. My parents and Lydia were there as well.

       Great. 

       I know Tony told Lydia they could come if they want, but I have a feeling they were only going to find something to blame me for.

       I took my mind off of them and looked over at Tony, who was giving me one of the brightest smiles I have ever seen on him. He looked very handsome standing there in his suit. I definitely chose the perfect man.

       When Gene handed me off, I thanked him again before he took a seat. Tony held his hands in mine, telling me I looked beautiful before the ceremony began.

       I'm not going to lie, I was tempted to tell the officiant to hurry up because I just wanted to be married to Tony already, but at the same time, I wanted this to go nice and slow so I could remember every detail.

       And after what Tony said for his vows, I was definitely going to remember every word, especially when it was making me cry. I never knew he had such a way with words.

       I got my revenge when I ended up making him cry when I said my vows. 

      Then came the part I was waiting for. After our wedding rings were on our ring finger, we said our I do's and the officiant pronounce us husband and wife. Tony wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer and pressing his lips on mine. When we pulled away, he pulled me into a hug and hugged me tightly.

___________________

Never fret, because we still have the epilogue. cx Then I'll take a short break before I get started on Dedrick's book so I can plan it out a bit more. And I think it will be called Finding My True Self. It was either that or Dedrick, but I'm sure most of you liked the first one better.

Oh, and this part may be confusing, so bear with me. So, I decided that the books before Ryder the Love Expert will be written in order as if it was a different series. What I mean by that is that after Dedrick's book, I will write Graeme and Thalia's, and once I finish Ryder the Love Genius, I'll move on to Jerlan's book, then Tulip.

I'm probably going to change the number of this book to 3.25, then have Dedrick's book as 3.5, and Graeme and Thalia's as 3.75 since they all take place before Protector 4.

Lol, that's probably confusing. cx But yeah, the epilogue might come today, but it will most likely come another time this week.