Chapter 2

(lee outfit)

Lee pov

"Anyway I should sleep its pretty late and Mr and Mrs Blackwell should be here tomorrow." "Great I dress in my pj when the phone ringed. "Who calling at this time of night its almost 1:00 in the morning." "Hello Lee Blackwell speaking who is this?" 

"Hello Mr Lee I am sorry to say that your parents are dead." "The plane that they were in crashed there was no people reported alive." "I am sorry for your lost there will be people there in the morning to come pick you up good night sir." 

"Y-yes good night and thank you for telling me." I put the phone down slowly thinking that who ever called with call back saying that it was a joke. Its most of been a hour or that's what it felt like. "How could this be?" "This shouldn't have happened." "Ya I didn't want them to come home but not this." "I don't want to go to the place there going to take me to." I ran to my room packing some outfits for girls and boys well because I been dressing as a boy for long that I started to like boy clothes. Any way I pack my clothes,phone,headphones,charger,tooth brush,some money (page:a lot don't lie Lee:fine whatever), my wallet,laptop,iPod, and lets see anything that i forgot hmmmm oh before I leave. I grab a pencil and paper to write a latter for lily and James the head butler and maid.

Dear "parents"

I am sorry to leave you guys it just I cant stay here. Some people are coming to take me away because my berth parents are dead. I have put 70,000 dollars in ever one bank account hopeful that will make up for me leaving so soon. I hope you have a great life now that you don't have to work so much away from your family.

To James

Thank you for being the dad I needed when my real father wouldn't help me. Also do plz tell miss lily that you love her for me plz.

To lily

Thank you lily for beaning there for me. Beaning the mom that i needed. Also lily James is a good guy I seen the way you look at him. Just tell him you love him before some one does before you do.

With lot of love

Lee Blackwell

I finish writing the three letters for them. I close them with the Blackwell stamp and write there names on them and lay the down in there rooms and leave the letter for every one on the table in front of the door. I look around one last time before ruining out the door and into the woods behind my house. "Goodbye home goodbye every one." I turn around and continue to walk in the woods. I not sure were to go all I thought is that I needed to go.

*time skip by yona the red dragon*

It now day time and i'm looking for a place to sleep with out any wild animal attacking me in my sleep. To be honest i'm tired like really tired. *bang bang* "what the....... gun shots the only reason a gun shot can be hear out here is for hunting." "Its not hunting season" I ran off to were gun shot could be hear from. I can see a man on the ground he had brown hair and a police like suit with claw marks going down his chest. "Oh no hes hurt" I whisper worried "I have to help him." I place my stuff down and grab a big thick stick and went behind the bear. I swong the stick or branch I should say and hit it in the back of its head. It turned to me dizzy by the look of it. Good he going to go the sleep soon. I drop the branch and ran to the man his wounds are not to bad the bear only got 4 to 5 inches deep but it still will bleed. He pointed behind me and I turn around right as the bear swipe his claws at me. Cutting my left side of my head to my chest about 6 inches I got up and reach for the gun only to be hit again in the belly 3 inches deep. I let out a yelp and the man look at me scared I could tell he was trying to get me to leave him. I just cant though I got the gun again and pointed it at him a shot it. By that time I could tell I lost a lot of blood. *growl* "what no" I look up to see the bear getting up weakly. The man already called for help but I don't think am going to make it. All the sudden the bear push me to the floor with it paw on my already bleeding chest. *Snap* I scream in pain as the force on my chest breaking my ribs painfully. Out of no were a big wolf came out and tackled the bear off me. Other soon came out and form a protective shape around us. 

"Hey kid" I turn over and look at the man tired. "Kid keep your eyes open help not far away." 

"Heh i'm not a kid i'm 15 sir oh -coughs- i'm lee Blackwell you 

"charlie swan." After that everything was dark.