chapter 7

(lol just random song from BTS but i love this group so you should listen to it if you haven't already)

' okay Edward I'll keep you to your word' I walk up to the desk lady  'hello miss I'm Lee Blackwell swan I'm here from my papers

"Oh okay here you are mister Lee I hope you fine this school to your liking." 'I will bye miss'  I turned and walk back to Edward  seeing as he's waiting by the door.

"What are your class Lee" he ask. I showed my paper to him.

Period 1-German

Period 2-math                                                                               

Period 3-free                                                                                  

Lunch               

Period 4-P.E                                                                                 

Period 5-science                                                                            

Period 6-History

"You have free with all of us and you have History with Jasper. Math with me P.E with me and Emmett science with rose lastly you have German with Alice."

'So i have class's with your family so I'm stuck you you guys' i silently laugh. Edward laugh out loud

" ya come on first is going to start soon" Edward said grabbing my hand and pulling me first period. When I got to first period I waved bye to Edward and walk in and handed the teacher my slip from him to sign and he handed it back to me.

"Okay stay here until the bill rings and when the class is all here tell them who you are."

'okay sir but can I use your white board because I can't talk.'

"Alright *bring bring * Alright class we have a new student today so please listen." I grab a marker and write my name on the board and turned around and waved to everyone. A girl yelled out

"why are you not talking?" The teacher yelled out to her

"Mia you don't just ask people that." I turned around and wrote down my answer for the question.

' No its okay sir I do not speak because my adopted father was attack by a bear so I jumped in and fought off the bear but I was badly injured. I was in a coma for four month but my lungs are not fully healed yet and left a big scar.' I turned around and walk over to the teacher leaving everyone one to read what I had writing down on the board.

"All right Lee you can go sit next to Victoria." I must of look disappointed." Is something wrong with that Mr. Lee" 

'no sir it's just why should I sit next to a wonderful lady like her.' time to act like a gentleman like father I though.

" I see smart and gentleman go and so I'm looking forward to teaching you" he said. I walk over to my seat and smiled at Victoria and face the front board listening to what he's saying. *poke*

"Hey lee do you know what he talking about I don't understand" Victoria whisper. I nodded my head

'here's what he said. If you were to meet your friend family how would you introduce yourself.' I pass the note to her and face the front again to fine the teacher looking at me.

"Mr.lee passing notes I see lets read it to the class." He grab the note form Victoria and started to read it. I look at him with a kind smile. "Oh it was just notes you were just helping Victoria with her German sorry to jump to conclusions lee."

'It's all right sir I get why you thought I was passing notes.' I handed him my note and he look at Victoria.

"Victoria next time you don't understand what I'm saying please ask newt he has one of the top grades and you have the lowest." He turned around and walk away from us and continue the lesson. Victoria didn't bother me for the rest of the class but I did see her take pictures of me. I started to get more uncomfortable I look around class and my eyes meet Alice's eyes. I sent her a pleading look and Alice nodes her head to me. Oh thank god she understands me. Alice raised her hand and the teacher called on her.

"Yes Alice do you need help on some thing."

"No sir its just lee need help but newt is busy with Victoria and there's a seat next to me were no one sits in. Can he move over here so I can help him."

"If that's okay with lee" the teacher said. I smiled and nodes my head I went to pick up my stuff when Victoria hugged my arm.

"Lee please don't leave me with newt he a know it all" she whines to me. 'I'm sorry Victoria maybe some time I can study with you.' I pulled my arm out from Victoria hold and walk over to Alice. 'Thanks for getting me away from her. 'For the rest of the class me and Alice got to know each other better.