Chapter 10

Rose pov

Edward had texted me that Lin wasn't there when they got back from changing i was worried about her. Yes i said her i know Lin is a girl. I don't know why i am worried about her she's just another human girl but something about her makes me want to make sure that she's ok. I snap out of my thoughts as the door opens Lin walks in with that fake girl lily. I turn on my phone and text Edward why Lin wasn't there was because lily had her. I look back up to see Lin walking to me I smiled "hey Lin" I said happily.

'All of the girls here say you're rude and think nobody is even worthy to be your friend. Yet you're nice to me? Not that there's anything wrong with it I'm just surprise that all. '

"Do you believe everything somebody says" I ask glaring at her

'No I didn't mean it like that Rose! ' Lin wrote looking panic 

I laugh looking at her. "I was joking Lin calm down."

'Good for a second I thought you'd be mad at me but I'm glad you aren't' she wrote down showing it to me.

"Anyway focus on what the teacher is saying Lin"

-time skip-
Lin POV

I was sitting on the curb outside of my school waiting for my dad or Sam but its been 3 hours since school been over and I'm starting to think that they forgotten me. Not that I'm upset it's just I have to walk home. I sign before standing up and walking out of the school gates. 'At least I get to know my way around better' I thought. I pull out my phone and earphones and pull up spotify  clicking on ghost by mystery skulls I hummed along with the beat as I walk along the road. I look around the forests as I started to feel off. 'Something not right ' I turned to face the woods and look around before I slowly walk into it. I pulled out my phone to text dad that i would be home late and not to worry if mine not there. i put my phone away  and continued to walk farther into the forest I guess i was walking for a long time because the moon came out and i was lost. I turned and walk to the east hoping that the right way to go. 

_3 hours latter_

I was tired and cold and lastly i was lost. How could i be so stupid to walk into the forest alone. I look around for a safe place to sleep when i walk out into this meadow  

 I look around for a safe place to sleep when i walk out into this meadow  

(just pretend that its night time)

It was beautiful i smiled as I walk to the river side and laid down a good distance from the water. I hope dad or Sam fine me soon. I closed my eyes and let the  exhaustion take me away to sleep.

Charlie pov

I got a text from Lin saying she would be home late and not to worry about it too much. I signed before closing my phone and heading off to bed.

_next morning_ 

i woke up this morning to see if Lin was back but when i got to her room it was empty. "Lin" I yell out into the hallway only to get no response. I run back to my room calling Sam.( c-Charlie s-Sam)

S-hello Charlie how may i help you?

C- Sam plz tell me you pick up Lin from school right!?

S-NO SHOOT I FORGOT ABOUT LIN

C-Sam Lin text me she would be back late but when i check her room she wasn't there

S- I'll get the boys out there looking for her don't worry Charlie will find her i promise.

C- I trust you bye

S-bye

I  shut my phone before running up to my room quickly getting dressed before calling in that Lin had went missing and i am going to go look for her. I didn't give them time to answer as i turn off my phone. "Lin please be safe wherever you are"

Lin pov

I woke up to birds singing i look around me to find that I'm still in the meadow. so it wasn't a dream I'm lost. I'd pull my legs to my chest as my throat started to hurt  silent sobs fell from my mouth as tears fell from my eyes. I haven't been this scared in my life since i was five. after 5 minutes of crying i wiped my tears away and slowly stood up. I look up at the sky to see the sun was just rising up in the morning sky. wow so pretty i thought looking at the sunrise until i heard a twig snap from behind me. I quickly turned around to see 5 handsome and beautiful people yet scary people at the same time. I tilted my head to the side for some reason I'm attracted to them. 

hello there young one what is your name Aro ask me

I reached into my bag they look at me in confusion as i just smiled at them. I grabbed my whiteboard 'hello sir I'm name is Lin may i have the pleasure to know all of your names?'

"You are very well manner aren't you anyway I am Aro this is Jane, Marcus, Caius, Alec we were passing by when we heard crying. We ended up finding you crying here, may i know why you are crying."

'I'm lost and i ended up remembering something from when i was young that's all 'I flip over the whiteboard showing them. My head snap to Marcus as he walk over to me.

"Do you want us to show you the way out princess" Marcus said holding his hand out to me. I reached out to grab his hand but a growl stop me. I spun around to see huge wolfs like the one i meet when i was with Jacob but the one who growled the loudest was the black one.

"It looks like we have to go dear one Aro" said putting his hand on my cheek

'I wish they didn't have to go' I thought I could faintly see Aro smile a true smile 

"good bye" they said calling out before running off with great speed.

I turned to the wolves before i started coughing up blood again but this time it didn't stop so one of the wolfs supported me until i calmed down again