chapter 15

Lee POV*

I woke up the next morning my throat still hurt a little bit but nothing I couldn't deal with. I wasn't really surprised when I woke up to find two snakes curled up on my stomach to be honest I completely forgot about them hiding up in the corner of my room. Some odd reason they didn't seem to hate me but I guess that's a good thing saying that there snakes in all. I carefully remove them off my stomach and set them back on my bed I pulled the covers back over them so it wouldn't wake them up or if dad come and he wouldn't see them. I quickly grabbed my outfit for the day and heading to the shower before Bella woke up. I quickly did my business in the shower and brush my teeth and hair before getting dressed. How am I supposed to face my friends the probably be mad at me should have taken the ride that they offered. I hope they're not too mad at me but hopefully the understand. Oh today's day the movies actually going to start. I wonder if they will hate me when they find out that Edwards mate is my adopted sister Bella. I shouldn't be thinking of this. I'll just go downstairs to make something for breakfast for Bella and I and then I'll go wake her up so she can get ready. I quickly made my way upstairs and knocked on Bella door before opening it only to see her still sleeping. I giggled silently as I crept towards Bella I softly sat next to Bella on her bed. Time to wake up Bella I softly shook her shoulders. In reply Bella groaned before she said she was up." Alright but if I come back up here and you're still asleep and not ready for your day I'm leaving without you." I stood up from her bed before walking back down stairs to put on my shoes.

Short I know sorry but im having problems coning up with what to write so I'm re watch the twilight movies just for you guys.