Chapter 17 preview

Lee POV

I decided that I was going to get a rider from Bella today after school so I waved goodbye to Edward and the others. I jogged over to Bella and smiled "Hey Bella" I whisper shouted. I stopped next to her and smiled.

"I though you were going to ride with the Cullen's home?" Bella asked.

"I was going to bu--Screech-- I turned my head along with Bella to see a car coming. I quickly hoisted her onto the truck hood and I jumped but wasn't fast enough my lower half was cough between both cars. I grunted in pain as people quickly ran over Edward and the others were already at our side.

"Oh god " a random guy yelled. I looked at my low half you could already see the blood soaking into my shirt. It wasn't alot but enough to let people know I was hurt somewhere.I looked at the Cullen but none of them were bothered by my blood not even jasper.

"We need to move the car!" Edward snapped getting a few nodes from everyone. I looked at Bella she was crying while hugging my top half to her chest. I smiled slightly at her as sirens could be heard getting closer.

"Not your.....fault Bella" I could feel the car move and my body slightly start to fall but Bella was holding me up so I couldn't get vary far."Probable not ..that bad anyways" I chuckle at Bella when the paramedics ran over and pulled Bella away from me and lifted me onto the gurney. I closed my eyes and let myself fall to sleep. 'Whelp I guess I do change the plot of the movie after all.' was the last though I had.

Hey guys I want to know is anyone actually reading this story anymore? If ya are thanks a bunch X3. Although I want to know is this story any good? And here's a preview on the next chapter.