Chapter 6

Lee pov

"I wonder if me being here changes any thing I mean will Bella think of me as her replacement." "Or will she hate me." "will she end up leaving to go back to her mother now that I'm here." "Sign in getting to old for this.....wait.......I'm making it sound like I'm old (-.-")." "I just deal with this tomorrow."

Time skip thanks to Levi OCD

*Ring ring ring* 'I'm up'  I sign siting up and turning off the alarm clock. "Great school what time is it 7:00 shit school starts at 8:00 Sam and his family will be here at anytime." I throw my blanket off and grab a random outfit and go to the bathroom and take a 10 minutes shower and dry off. I look in the at my self and I can see the horrible scar on my neck. To bad I don't have any make up it hide this with. Oh well why should I care about what other people think about me. I quickly get dress and run down stairs and grab a piece of bread and put it in the toaster and waited. "I might as will text him and ask were he's at right now and let him now I'm ready." I pull out my phone and text Sam and he said he's just down the road. *ding* I grab my toast a put it in my mouth and run to the door and put my shoes on. I quickly open the door and turned around and shut the door. I pulled out my keys the were left on the counter for me and lock the door. I slowly walk down the drive way just in time to see them pull up. "Oh dear I'm about to meet everyone else in the werewolf pack." "Well all but Seth and Leah Clearwater." I weakly smile and waved at Embry and Sam as I got in next to Sam who was driving. 

"So lee how have you been doing so far" Sam ask me. 'I been doing good but I have to go see my doctor soon.' 

"Why is something wrong lee" Sam ask worried. 

'Well yes and no yesterday I slip in the ice and my head moved forward and backward to fast and it pulled on my voice box so I coughed up a little bit of blood.' 

"What! Lee that's bad if your coughing blood up you need to tell someone." 

'Okay okay I'll tell someone next time I promise.' "Good"Sam said and for the rest of the ride it was quiet.

Sam pov

"Okay everyone we leave to pick up my goddaughter do not talk or stair at her scars understand." 

"Yes sir" everyone said. "Okay lets go pick her up everyone get in that goes to school." Embry speaks up from the back and ask. 

"Sam what are we going to do lee doesn't go to our school." 

"Well if she tell Charlie about her day he can text me about it and I will deal with any of her bullies." My phone went off telling me that I have a text message from some one. Embry picks up my phone and reads it.

Were are you and I'm read to go?' 

"Tell her were down the road and well be the shortly." 

"Okay" Embry says and text her back for me. Soon I see her walking down the drive way carefully not to fall over. 

"Um I thought we were going to pick up a girl" ask ******* (not telling until later). 

"We are lee old parents wanted a boy so she grew up as a boy most her life and know its just a habit of dressing like a boy." "Even though she doesn't have to continue dressing like that." 

"Oh okay" he said as he quieted down as we pulled up to her drive way. 

"How have you been lee." She pulled out a notebook and wrote down her answer me. I gotten a little mad that she didn't tell any one that she was hurt. No one talk after that and soon we pulled up to her school. "Have a good day at school okay lee and if anyone bullies' you tell me alright." 

'Okay by guys and thanks for the ride to school lee wrote.'

Lee pov

Finally I'm at school. I look around to see were the front office is and see people pointing at me. "Oh great gossip probably something bad about me." 

"Hey!" I look over and see a group of girls coming and its not Jessica and angle. 

'Oh hello miss is there something you want? '

"Yes are you the boy who saved chef swan from that bear." 

'Yes that was me oh you don't know my name do you.' 

"No sorry it didn't tell us" she giggled playing with her hair. 

"Oh great she that type of girl." 'I'm lee Blackwell swan please to meet you want are you names?' *Giggles* 

"I'm lily this is ruby and Victoria" (sorry if that's your name) 

'nice names girls do you mine if i leave you I have to go to the front office.' 

"Oh okay" she said in a force sweet voice. 

'See you around "not really" bye girls.' I quickly walk away from them and slowed down as I was far enough away from them. "God I hate people that are fake like that or just wants to get all over some one just because there good looking." I hear some one chuckles next to me and look up to see the Cullen's looking at me. I weakly smile at them and wrote down on my white board. 'I own your father my life he's a great man tell him my thanks also it was nice to meet well see his kids.' I showed it to them as I walk by and eared it as I past them and they just nodes to me. So I look around to see if I can fine the front office when some one taps my shoulder. So I turned around and see Edward looking at me. 

"Do you need help finding the front office" he ask some what nicely. 

'As much as I don't want to say it I do need help.' He just laugh at what I wrote and started to lead me though the school to the office. But as we walk I could hear the girls talking about me and Edward walking together. *sign* "why is it that there always gossip where ever me and Edward walk." 

"Okay here the front office do you want me to stay and see if we have and class together" he ask. 

'Sure and sorry if I'm a pain in the butt also you don't have to I just need to see a map and I'm good.' 

"What do you mean" he said confused. 

'I have photographic memory whatever I see I can never forget it.' 

"Oh okay but I'm still going to see I we have any class together okay." 

'Okay with me Edward but I just hope your siblings aren't mad at me for keeping you.' 

"No its okay plus we did want people stopping you left and right to flirt with you." "Causes you look annoyed by those girls when you first got here." 

'Oh thanks you and your siblings are the first to see through my mask like that.' 

"Really hmm oh well you can hang out with us when ever you want to" he said.

To be continued

Sorry my little pandas you'll just have to wait for then next chapter also the pick is what lee wearing ignore the person I the picture thank you. Have a good day/night see you next time untill then