chapter 12

Lee pov

After I sat down embry hugged me. I smile softly before mouthing I miss you to embry.

"Do you know how worried I was when we heard you were missing" embry growled out before calming down. "Although I'm glad you are okay but how did you fine the house."

'I was found by these people  who sounded Italian there was five people there. They said that they would help me out of the forest but they huge wolves came out of nowhere and scared them off. I wonder why the wolves seemed so violent to them but caring to me. Anyways I'm great full to them because if it weren't for them or those people I would have died out there at some point.' I wrote out on a piece of paper that Paul gave me. Before handing it to embry who was trying to read over my shoulder.

"You almost trusted complete stranger to help you out of the forest then these big wolves came out of nowhere and brought you a little bit of ways away but to where you can see the house" embry said pretty much reading what I wrote but a lot simpler. I just nodded my head and embry face-palm "your not supposed to trust strangers lee it dangerous you don't know what they would have done to you" embry said.

Sorry I mouthed to everyone looking down.

"Alright enough lee Charlie is down the road I will drop off your clothes tomorrow so go put on your shoes" Sam said getting up and walking out of the house with Emily.

"Well lee come I will show you were your shoes are" Paul said walking to the closet but the stairs. I got up from my seat and walk over to Paul as he handed me my shoes.

Thanks I mouthed to Paul before putting them on and waving to everyone as I leave out the front door. As I look up I see Charlie and Sam talking with each other before stopping seeing me walking to them.

"Lee oh thank god you are okay!" charlie yelled running at me. "what happened Lee you said you would be back late and i wake up to you not at the house you didn't answer any of my calls or the texts. were where you lee i had everyone out looking for you just for you to show up at Sams house!! "charlie yelled.

"Lee had got lost in the forest after she went for a walk charlie" Sam answered for me. "At lest its what she said to me" Sam added. I just nodded my head as charlie signed pushing me to the car.

"Get in the car lee this talk is not over" charlie said as i walk to the car. i opened the passenger side of the car and sat down closing the door waiting for charlie and Sam to finished there talk. I played with the end of the jacket and before looking up at Charlie as he got in the driver side.

"Your grounded lee you are to go to school come home do your homework and that's it understand. "Charlie said

I nodded my head and look out the window. I didn't want to "talk" anymore.

*Time skip*

I got out of the car and slipped on the ice because I wasn't paying attention to the floor. "Lee!" Charlie ran over here and help me up. I grab my throat and spit blood on the ground. "That's it I'm calling doctor Cullen to come and check out your throat" Charlie said helping me walk into the house. I nodded my head there's no chance for me to say I'm fine. This sucks I'm not ready to met Bella what happens if Bella doesn't like me. What if she thinks I only cause trouble.

"Lee......LEE!"

I snap out of it and look at Charlie." Bella is asleep so I'm going to introduce you in the morning before you go to school know go up stairs to your room and wait for doctor Cullen"
I nodded my head and walk up to my room and waited for Charlie to call doctor Cullen. When I opened my door I heard hissing and look down to see two beautiful snakes. I smiled at the snakes before I slowly reached out to pet it. It hiss at me so I stop the red snake slither closer to me before lifting it's head and resting it on my hand. I chuckled and petted his/her head the other one slowly came up to me and slither up the red snake and my arm before resting around my neck. I carefully pick up the red snake before closing my door and turning on the lights. I carefully laid down on my bed putting the red snake on my stomach and the black snake slither around the red snake and closed there eyes to sleep. I looked over to my side table and grabbed my phone charger and plugged it in.

"Ah thanks for coming doctor Cullen sorry for the short notice but we found lee today and when we got home lee fell on she ended up spitting out blood."

I could hear Charlie talking to doctor Cullen. My eyes widened and I look down at my stomach to see the two snakes looking at me. I pick them up carefully and got up and put them on my shelf in the dark corner of my room before I quickly laid down on my bed.  My door opened as they both came in.

"Good evening lee I hear that you have been coughing and spitting up blood do you mine if I checked your throat before we have you come to the hospital after school tomorrow?" I nodded my head slowly as he sat down on my bed . "Now please open your mouth" I slowly opened my mouth and I could see Carlisle frown before signing. "It looks like you have left over blood in your lungs nothing to serious but I'm shock that I didn't see it." He quickly smiled and look at Charlie "she needs to come to the hospital tomorrow after school my son can give her a ride there" Carlisle said. "Good night lee I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright" Charlie said before thanking him and turning to look at me. "Good night lee" Charlie said kissing my head before leaving to see him out.