Chapter 1

(that is kozu and chi there so cute)

*lee pov*

*sign* "another day in this place called 'home'." "If your think why don't you just leave(page:YOUR BRAKING THE FOURTH WALL (0.O)) I cant my Mr and Mrs Blackwell wont let me outside." "I don't call them mom and dad because they don't act like them at all but what can I do." "I tried every thing to make them like me I did every thing they said but,no they still don't love me." "So I gave up some time ago." "I should also tell you my family rich so what ever I get they don't care." "Any way today they are gone on business trip for the month." "So that means I can watch twilight all I want." "But first i'm going to make my food~(^~^)~." I burst open my door scaring the maids and butlers that were working. What sucks thou is that some of the younger maid about my age like me. I know this because they don't talk low at all. I told the head maid and butler that to tell ever one they can have the week end off. They were happy to have the week end off and did what I said. I watch them all leave to go to there home and be with there family. "Finally there all gone" I smiled and walk to the kitchen. I made pancakes with eggs and with a glass of milk. Well at lest the head maid teaches me how to cook. To be honest the head maid and butler are more of a father and mother figure to me. I sit at the table and eat my food then ran back to my room to watch twilight.

*time skip by Rin shark like teeth*

"That was COOL man what time is it?" "How did it get this late its 12:12!!" "This is going to be the most stupidest thing i'm ever going to do."I signed softly before closing my eyes. "I wish to live in twilight were I could be free." I let my eyes stay shut for a little before I open them again just to see i"m still here in my room. "I should of known that it wouldn't work yet I still tried it any way." "The only thing that could make this better is that Mr and Mrs Blackwell don't come back." But just like all the other times i wish that it doesn't work sadly.