Chapter 4

*Sam pov*

When I got to the hospital to see if the kid was awake yet. To be honest I feel like she my kid when I was told by Charlie that she most likely had no parents. I wasn't surprised when I see Charlie police car already there. "Come on Embry let's go see if the kid is up yet." 

"Ya I don't know why but I'm worried she won't wake up" he said. 

"Why do you say that Embry?" 

"I don't know I feel like she my little sister its so confusing." Its like my wolf sees her as a abandone pup." Embry said looking at his hands. 

"I see" I said as we walk inside. 

"Hello sir how my I help you today" a lady at the desk say to me. 

"Hello I'm here to see a girl that I brought in the one attack by a bear." 

"Oh yes her room is 203 second floor." 

"Thank you miss have a good day." 

"You to sir" she said back. As me and Embry were talking about why we feel over protective we think it's our wolves but we don't know why. 

"Hey is that Charlie Sam" Embry said to me pointing to him. 

"Ya hey Charlie how is she?"

" Why not see for your self Sam,Embry." 

"Why is he smiling like that it's weird."

" I don't know but lets go see Embry." I say as I open the door. "Oh your awake how are you." "Does anything hurt" I ask worried you can't blame me she just a kid. I was confused at first why she didn't say anything. When I look up she holding up a note book with writing on it. "You can't speak?" "I'm sorry if I ran faster maybe you could talk." After a while of getting to now each other Charlie came in saying she could leave. She nod her head and wrote something down. After a minute Charlie came out. "So you are know her new father." 

"Ya I owe her my life this is at lest I can do." "Sam can you watch over her until her voice box is fully healed." 

"What do you mean Charlie she safe with you at the house." 

"No I mean when she leaves the house to explore or go for a walk." 

"Okay I'm sure me and the boys can do that."

*lee pov*

I finished getting dressed in my outfit (the pick up top). I slowly walk over to the door and opened it. "Ready to go lee?" 

'Yes I'm ready father.' 

"Okay lets go oh also the man you jest meet with is Sam." "He is your godfather I hope that its okay with you." 

'Of course! I owe it to him also he pretty cool and nice.' 

"Good when we get home we can start with your room." "For awhile you need to sleep in my other daughter room for for now I hope you don't mind." 

'No its okay with me but what about your other kid won't she mined that I'm staying in her room?' 

"She doesn't live with me she lives with her mother." 

'Oh I'm sorry I didn't know.' "so I'm some were before the move starts." 

"It's not like its your fault that she wanted to live with her mother." "Plus I have you now and Bella comes to visit during the summer." 

'Oh good wait isn't it almost summer father?' "

Your right sweaty it is almost summer that means we have a week or until she calls me."