Chapter 19

Lee pov

~~ 1 hour latter~~

Charlie pulled up in front of Sam home making me take a deep breath. Charlie got out of the car and came to my side  before opening the door. "Hold on I'll get your while chair okay" Charlie jogged to the trunk before pulling out my while chair as Sam and the others came out to see us.

I looked at them before looking at my lap. "Charlie you called me saying Lee will be staying here for the week but never told me way?" Sam questioned 

"Ya about that I don't have time to explain I have to get to work but Lee here will tell you all about it." Charlie hurried to my side and opened the while chair up and helping me move to sit in it making a few of the boys gasp while Sam growled. "Love you kiddo try not to do anything stupid" Charlie kissed my head before walking over to the driver side and getting in and driving off. I turned to face the pack before opening my mouth to speak.

"I can explain" I looked at the ground not ready to look them in the eyes. I closed my eyes as I heard foot steps walking over to me. I felt a large hand on my head making me look up at Sam who looked at me seriously before his look faltered.

"What happened to you" I took a deep breath before speaking

"Lets go inside first" He nodded standing behind me before pushing me to the house.
"I can push myself Sam" I pouted witched earned me chuckles from the boys. When we got to the front door Sam stop pushing me and Paul picked me up carefully and walked into the house and setting me on the couch.

"Now explain" Sam slightly ordered hugging Emily from behind while staring at me. I took a deep breath for the thousand time today.

"I was talking to Bella at the school parking lot when one of her friends lost control over his van and was heading straight at us so I helped Bella onto the hood of her truck. I hop up but wasn't fast enough so the side of the van crushed my lower spine cord which fractured it. I won't be able to walk for a while." I looked at my lap with a frown before smiling and shaking my head. "But if what happened some how happens again I would still choose to save Bella or who ever I'm with life before I even think of my own"   

"That was brave of you Lee but please take account that was vary stupid of you to do" Sam sighed "Although I understand why you did what you did, you saved your sister life and for that I can't stay mad at you" I smiled.

"Good cause I don't think I can handle you being mad at me for too long." I chuckled and relaxed into the couch yawning.

"You tired Lee?" Emily asked me softly. I nodded my head in replay to her question before leaning my head back on the couch. " We have a guest bedroom if you wish to use it you can" she said.

"no its alright plus if I wake up and want to get some water I won't have to wake one of you up" I smiled at her before lifting my legs up onto the couch one by one. Paul quickly moved to my side to help me as Sam left to get me a blanket. "You know what guys I decided to go to school on Monday."

"Why the school was giving you all of next week off though?" Paul asked 

"Cause I'm not going to sit on this couch and do nothing all day other then getting up for a few minutes to try and walk, it's just not me" I explained.

"Alright, i'll drive you to school on Monday then if that's what you want" Sam said placing the blanket over my legs.

"Yes that's what I want vary much, plus I'll be able to check on Bella and my other group of friends. I leaned back and let my head rest on the couches arm before falling into a peaceful slumber.