Chapter 5

(that's what lee wig looks like just it brown not black also just ignore the girl in the picture. Also lee is always wearing the wig when she leaves home from habitat but she will take off the wig at friends house's or at home. That's all my little pandas untill next time)

* lee pov*

"It's so quiet and awkward. How to lighten the mood." "Oh I know *heheheheheh*." I reached over Jacob and grab my markers and open the blue one. I must have been smiling because Jacob ask me. 

"What are you thinking lee and can I be part of it to" he whisper/ask me. I nod my head to him one of the markers and look at Billy and Charlie. There looking at the game going on but its about to end soon so we have to do this fast. I quickly write down the plan and Jacob laughs quietly. He grabs a green one from my little group of markers and open's it. 'I go for Charlie and you go for Billy okay' I wrote down fast. 

"Ya lets do this but you do know we most likely need to run after this do you think you can run?" 

'Ya I just need to be careful and not over do it know lets do this :3 .' I sneak up on Charlie from behind and hug him with one arm. He turned his head and smiles at me and forces on the game again. I look at Jacob and nod my head we bring our markers up and wrote on there faces and we drop our markers will Jacob did I keep mine. 

"Ahhh lee/Jacob your sooo dead" billy and Charlie yelled. 

"Run lee" Jacob said grabbing my hand and running out the back door. We ran into the woods until we came to a clearing. 

'I think we lost them Jacob.' 

"Ya I think we did" he laugh. I was trying to even my breath but I ended in a coughing fit. "Oh god lee I'm so sorry I shouldn't have made you run so much." 

'It's okay Jacob its not your fault I should of run away and not just stand there.' 

"There was a river we past by not to long ago we can get you some water and head back" Jacob said worried. 'Okay okay just calm down i'll be fine i'm a strong girl.' 

"Okay but........."

 "What is he planning ....." He walk up and pick me up bridal style and I blush. 

"I'm not letting you walk until you drink something." 

'Fine but just this once deal?'

"Deal" he smiled. As he carried me I got the chance to look around the forest. 'The wood are beautiful right Jacob.' 

"Ya I always loved the woods it my way of getting away from every one" he said happy. 

'Lucky at times in never really aloud to go Into forest because my old parents all ways made me study.' 

"Oh I never really force to study by my dad." "Ah here we are" Jacob said and sat me down. I reach over and scooped up some water and drink it. 'There happy Jacob?' 

"Yes vary" Jacob said happy. 

'Um Jacob but don't look now but there a snake behind you.' 

"What!!!!!!!"  he turn around and screamed and ran off like its the end of the world. "hahahahahahahahahah........wait.......how do I get back!!!!!! Shoot." 

*Hisssssssssss* "huh wait the snake." *smiles* I grab my marker and white board and write down 'hi there little guy thanks for the laugh.' He just crawled closer to me and on to my lap. "Awwwww what a cutie you are." Softly pat his head so he knows I'm not a threat to him. *he's a white and pink snake with black eyes also he's not to big and not to small either. *twig snaps* "Huh wow that's a big wolf .".. "It's one of the werewolf's!!!!!!" "But which one is it" (o.0). 'Why hello there big guy how are you '(^.^) I added the face maybe he will now I'm not a vampire.

*Werewolf pov ( wander who it is :3)*

I heard a scream so I ran over to see if the person needed help just to find a boy with a snake!!!! on his lap. I was worried if he would get scared of me so I went to back away but I step on a twig and he look up. "Shit!!!" But what surprised me was what he wrote. Why would he write that down to him I'm just a wolf. I must of been starring at him for to long because he had to cross the river with the snake wrapped round his neck and petting me let me tell you it felt nice like I enjoyed it I never like it before. DON'T TELL ME THIS BOY MY MATE I'M NOT GAY!!!!!(page:sorry I had to do it) I was snap out of my thoughts by what's sounds like a boy calling for lee......wait.....Sam and embry said lees a girl thank god. For a seconds I thought I was gay. I snap out of my thoughts and back away from her. I bark at her and ran off hopefully I'll get to see her again.

Lee pov

"Awww he left darn you Jacob you could of waited a little bit longer." " At least I have you Mr snake." I look across the river and see Jacob looking around for me. I grab a rock form the ground and through it by his feet. 'What should we do with him mister snake?' He just hiss at me and look at Jacob and hisses at him angrily I think because he wrap himself around me more. 'It's okay Mr snake he can't take me away from you he's to scared of you to.' Jacob looks up to were he hears hissing from and sees me with mister snake. 

"Lee get that thing off of you it could hurt you" Jacob yelled to me. 

'No it won't hurt me if he did I would of most likely been dead by now.' 

"Plz just put the snake on the floor or some thing lee I don't like snakes all that much." 

'I see that Jacob but he's such a cutie though.' 

"F...fine but don't let the thing lose by me okay." 'Okay Jacob and mister snake lets go to you new home okay.'

*time skip from mister snake chasing jacob*

*Lee pov still*

Dad and Billy had claimed down and had wash their faces by the time we had gotten home. They said next time we did this we wouldn't have gotten away with it. I wouldn't mine doing this again some time with Jacob he pretty fun. "Lee" my father called out to me as I started to walk away "you have school tomorrow and Sam and his family are going to drop you off there is that okay." "Also I wont be here in the morning because I have work to do sorry." 'No its okay dad I understand just be careful.' 'Also ya its fine I'll get to see Sam again I wonder what he been up to.' 'Also goodnight dad see you when I come home from school.' 

"Goodnight sweetheart have a good day at school." "Also you can start to designed your too tomorrow after school."