Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Unknown's POV

Beep! My phone rang once, indicating that a message was received. I wonder who it could be. I was in the middle of packing my bag as I have a flight later late afternoon.

I unlocked my phone and checked my message. I was irritated when I saw another message from Candice asking me if I'm free today. How many times must I tell her that I'm flying today? She can be so irritating, sometimes I need to repeat something to her for at least three times before she gets it! It's like she's brain dead or something. Other than that, she's a good fling once in a while.

I've been this way ever since I left her. I missed her like crazy and the fact that I'm going back today was making me hyper and excited at the same time. These past few years I've been nothing but a mess. I fucked anything and everyone that walked on two legs in the female population. I was hoping that by doing so, I could forget about her. But no! No matter how many girls I fucked my mind would still think of her. Whenever I kiss someone, I always hope that it was her that I'm kissing. I want to feel her silky skin underneath my lips. Although we had never kissed, but we did exchange small pecks on the cheeks once in a while. And every time I hug a girl, it would always feel so wrong! Like she doesn't fit in my arms like she used to. And worst if all, it's like she's imprinted in my mind!

I haven't seen her in 5 years and I wonder how she would look like now. I bet she is even prettier now, much more pretty than the last time I saw her. I regretted leaving her, but I had no choice at that time. When I first met her, she was this beautiful eleven girl who looked so sad yet the way she walk and hold herself was so strong, and that's what I admired most about her.

I wonder how she would react when she see me again. Will she be happy to see me? Or angry? Does she still feel the same way? Or has she found another guy and moved on? I hope not, because I will personally beat up anyone who dared to touch MY girl.

I know that I have no right to be jealous when me, myself had been with plenty of girls in these five years, it's just that the thought of her being with someone else's arms, the though of her lips on someone else and the fact that she loves someone else other than me drives me crazy! I love that girl for god sake! And I regret not telling her when I had the chance.

Now, when I go back, I would make her mine again no matter what. I would make her love me again if she did not love me anymore. I don't care what it takes, as long as she ends up in my arms in the end, that's what matters.

I sent a message to my cousin and aunt telling them that I would be arriving a day early, so that they could be prepared when I arrive. And that I would have someone to fetch me from the airport.

With new determination coursing through me, I quickly packed the remaining of my stuff and prepared to head off.

A/N: Sorry if it's too short... I was a little lazy to write... And this was a bonus POV. Be grateful kay?

^_^_^

Sam's POV

Sigh, another ordinary day. But I guess that at least today I had fun with my friends. And Daniel? He tried talking to me but I ignored him the whole time because whenever he tried to talk to me, Stacy won't be far. And she would give me death glares all the time behind Daniel's back. I seriously don't want to get into trouble with Stacy because I knew that she would make my life a living hell within the span of 24 hours. And also the fact that I knew that Manda would just stand by Stacy and watch her bully me.

"Sam!" Someone shouted over my shoulders.

I turned around only to see Daniel running towards me. I cocked my head to one side in question and waited for him to come.