Chapter Six

Hey guys, I just want to say that I've been receiving alot of reads lately but few votes and comments. Without all the comments, how am I suppose to improve on my writing? I need to know what you guys think of each chapter and how I can improve on it.

Different people have different opinions and I hope that by commenting, I can receive more suggestions on how to better start a chapter and how to end it, or how I can make the chapter has more suspense and suff.

The point is that I need you guys' help, because then I would know what you guys like and what you don't. And the votes, they are like an encouragement to me, encouraging me to write because my readers like what they read and they want me to continue.

If you're a writer yourself, you would understand how I feel when people only read your book but never leave any comments or don't bother to vote. It's frustrating. Voting won't take you more than two seconds of your time and commenting will only take 3 minutes of your time. Even if you can't comment, at least vote, because then I would know that you readers like what you read instead of no reactions at all. So please please understand me and vote and comment.

I need all the encouragements I can get because then I would know that I'm improving and not the other way round right? Please understand. Thank you very much^^

Please enjoy the seventh chapter^^

------------------------------------------------

Chapter Six

Sam's POV

The day passed in a blur and soon it's lunch time. I dreaded going to lunch because I know that Daniel would be there. And the worst part is, Stacy would be by his side. I've been trying to avoid him in all the classes we shared and he still dosen't get the hint that I do not wish to talk to him. And it's just so hard to ignore him when he's sitting so close to you in each and every class you shared with him. It's so frustrating!

After english, I rushed out of the class with Al hot on my heels. She did not question me as she knew that if I want to talk about it, I would've said something long ago.

After taking our food, we settled down at our usual table where Sher was already at. I want to forget about Daniel and anything related to him so I just chatted with my friends the whole lunch. Not noticing that he was at Stacy's table.

" Oooo! Remember that one time in sixth grade, Mrs Price asked you to memorize the whole poem that we just learnt and you stumbled over it. It was one of those times that you had actually forgot to do homework! It was hilarious man! You memorize the first two verse perfectly, then you paused, and rubbed your neck." Sher exclaimed.

"Oh! Then you said," Sorry, I forgot." And everyone just lose it! We were all laughing at Mrs Price's face when her favorite student failed to memorize her poem! It was hilarious!" Al cut in.

I smiled upon remembering that.

"Haha! I know right. Then what about that time I fell into the pond? It was so epic!"

The three of us shared a look, before crackling up in laughter.

" I know right! It was like one moment you were right beside me, then when I turned around, you disappeared. And then I hear the splash." Al said in between laughs.

"Haha! I... Remember... haha! " Sher laughed. "We were actually suppose to collect some samples of some flower and then when Al and I were cutting it, you wandered off because you saw something near the pond. And when you stepped on the ground near the pond, you slipped and fell in! It was like soooo epic! Hahaha!" Sher explained while whipping away her tears.