Chapter Thirteen

Ok so apparently I said that updates are going to be faster with the chapters longer and stuff, and that the update is going to be uploaded either on Mon or Tue... But I'm super sorry for the lack of updates these past two weeks! I was kind of busy trying to finish up my holiday homework, working out, training for sailing, tennis and with my upcoming mini violin concert. And I went out yesterday with my family so I had no time at all to write! So I rushed this chapter this morning.

I was also kind of freaking out about my mini violin concert because it's my very first time playing solo! I mean what if I messed up? What if I forgot?! It will be really embarrassing! My concert is this sat and I still haven't even master the piece! And it's not a difficult piece for god sake! What am I going to do?!

Am I ranting here? If I am just tolerate me for a while because I am really in a panic mode. And I'm really upset these few days because I did super badly for my competition and I got scolded by my coach... We'll be can't blame everything on me though... Cause the wind sucked these few days here... And with my weight, it's not that suitable for light wind...

Please don't hate me because I'm trying my best to balance my Wattpad life and my normal life, because it's really hard. And I'm so sorry for this filler chapter because I know that it's short... I'll upload a longer chapter for chapter fourteen because I just want to upload something for you guys to read.

Ah anyways, I want thanks those of you who waited patiently for this chapter to be uploaded and also for the comments, and of course for hitting 30 over followers and 3.8k reads so fast! Well faster than I expected! Yay! Just keep the encouragements, comments and votes coming, another chapter will be up soon! ^^

I really really love you guys cause whenever I saw a comment or a vote or a new follower, I will smile and that always make my day!

So yep! Enjoy this chapter! Hope you guys love it!

But check out the amazing cover made by @ANGELLLIANG(well once my phone starts responding I'll upload the pic😅). This chapter is dedicated to her for her cover because she was one of the few who replied to my authors note earlier. And I want to say thank you to @Deedee102030, @Frostandfire and @Xsparklinex for supporting me from the start and for always voting for me! Without you great people I probably won't have the will to continue:)

----------------------------------------------

NOT EDITED

Chapter Thirteen

Now what?! I was prepared to ignore whoever just pulled beside me because obviously that person pulled up beside the wrong person. No one knows that I'm stuck in the rain. Whoever that person is must think that I'm crazy because no one in their right mind would "take a walk" at a time like this.

I ignored the car and continued walking. I thought that maybe if I just continue walking, the car would stop following me, but no such luck. It kept following me at a constant speed which made me feel a bit scared. What if it's a mugger? Or mafia?! Or like those really creepy guys in the movies? I panicked at the thought of me being kidnapped or raped. Fear striked me as I heard a honk.

I jumped in fright at the sound and whipped my head around just in time to see Stacy driving a sleak looking car with Josh in the passenger seat.

Oh great just great! This day is officially my unluckiest day. I here by announce that this day could not get any worse because this is the worse day ever.

I was prepared to turn around and ignore them but unfortunately, Stacy just had to open her mouth and speak. Her high pitched voice just made my mood even worse, I have no idea how anyone can stand her.