Author's Note

Author's Note

Hey guys!!! I'm terribly sorry for the long wait for chapter eleven. I just want to apologise for the long wait. You guys probably hate me now):

Anyways, I have been super busy lately. My school work load is just too much. I have tons of projects to complete and my CCA had been taking up quite some time too. My competition is coming up soon and I'm training like crazy because if I do well in the upcoming two sailing competitions, I could get a chance to be chosen to represent my school for interschools. Getting chosen and taking part in interschools is very important to me and I hope you guys can understand. This year, more people came to my CCA and there will only be one person who will not be participating, and I hope that I'm not the one...

And if you're wondering if I'm giving up writing or putting this book on hold, you are wrong. I AM NOT PUTTING THIS BOOK ON HOLD NEITHER AM I GIVING UP. Nope. I've worked hard until now and I will not give up all my efforts although I kind of want to. That's where you guys came in! Please leave more supports for me. Encourage me more! Leave comments to support me and give me votes to keep me going! I really thank those who had been with me from the start and had been giving me all their supports! It's you guys that made this book happen! I love you readers!!!

And a lot of you probably wants to know when I'll be updating chapter eleven right? Well... I can't say for sure now, but I think that the earliest I can upload it will be two to three weeks later. I'm so sorry for the long wait but I'm trying my best! I promise you that your wait will be worth it because I'll give you guys an awesome chapter eleven! Anticipate it!

And to make it up for the long wait, I decided to ask you guys to do something for me. How about you guys make a book cover for me and email it to me? I will decide who made the best covers and that person's cover will be used for my book? Please leave your Wattpad user name afterwards! And secondly, you guys can also help me think of a better title for my book! Do send the title to me via email too! My email:daonenoniyien@gmail.com

If your work is not chosen, it's ok! Because I will still dedicate the next chapter to all those who made an effort to make a cover and coming out with a title(:

And if you're still not satisfied, you can check out my other book! It's called Love Is All Around. You can find it on my profile page. Do vote and comment for it too!

You guys are the best! That's all for now! I do hope that you guys understand and will continue to support me! ILYG!!!

Until next time lovelies!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

~xlaughingclownx ~