Chapter Sixteen

Ok I'm not going to make excuses but I was busy reading. Yes. Reading. I love books so I read A LOT. And I'm sorry for not updating sooner but my holidays had started and I'm only just started on reading Wattpad again after few weeks of exam. So hope you all understand:)

Oh! And if you want to know when updates are going to be up, you can follow me on ig @xyienx. I made it for Wattpad. But if you want to know about my boring life, you can also follow me on my personal one @da_one_n_oni_yien. If you do, please pm me first before following so that I know that you're not a random person or a pedo or whatever following a 14 years old girl... Haha thanks:)

LASTLY! MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!! 5th Nov! I'll be another year older haha... So if I don't update for a few a while you guys know why:)

Oh! And congrats to Dylan for commenting hahah thanks though for bothering! So please look out for your name in the upcoming chapters! It will be soon:)
-----------------------------------------------------

Chapter Sixteen

Sam's POV

When I got home, I was surprised to see Manda sitting on the sofa watching tv. Hmm. That is a rare sight to see. I never thought that there might be a day that I get to see such normality. I closed the door behind me and walked into the kitchen without saying anything, even after hearing Manda saying hello. I just ignored her. I'm not in the mood to deal with her.

When I walked out of the kitchen holding a glass of milk, Manda got up from the sofa and walked towards me with something in her hands. I frowned at her in question but she did not say anything.

Just as I was about to walk past her, she spoke in a soft and wistful voice "Sisters by chance, Best friends by choice." Just this one sentence made me freeze.

Seeing that there is no response from me, Manda spoke again, "Remember this? We made it when we were four and swore that we would always be by each other's side. We would never let anything break our bond." When I still haven't utter a word, she continued, "I found this in my room when I came back just now... I... I know that we haven't been the best of friends or sisters these few years but, I want to change that. I want us to go back to the way we were. I- "

"Do you mind? I don't want to hear anything about the past. The past should just stay in the past, why bring it up now? When everything had already fell apart between us? Our bond was broken long time ago and it's beyond repair. What are you trying to do?" I turn around and cut her off, and said in a voice with so much venom that even I cringe at it.

I looked up and saw Manda's expression, mixed with hurt and guilt. This gave my heart a tug. I never want to hurt Manda because she is my twin and my sister, but she hurt me until I can't take it anymore. Everyone has their own breaking point and I guess mine just broke.

"Sam, I know that I had been a horrible sister-" she tried again before I cut her off again.

"Horrible? I don't think there is even a word to describe your actions. It's like I don't even know you anymore. I don't know why Stacey is so important to you that you can't even stand up to your own sister! Your own blood! Didn't we come out of the same womb? It feels like Stacey is your sister instead of me! If you are really sorry about what you did, or shall I say what you didn't do, you would not use the past to guilt trip me into forgiving you. You should think about using your actions instead of your words. Haven't you heard of the phrase "actions speak louder than words"? Maybe you should act in a way that shows that you're sorry instead of saying it because I don't believe you. Not at all." I paused and looked at the tears brimming at the corner of her eyes I almost break down with her too. I take a shaky breath and quickly looked away. "If you have anything else to tell me, you know where to find me." With that I turned around and ran up the stairs.