Chapter Fifteen

Yay! Exams are finally over! I can finally breathe and sleep properly at night hahaha. Good luck to those who have yet to take their exams! Cause I think I'll do really badly for my exam hahah especially my math cause my math grade really suck... So my holiday is in two weeks and I'm just going to use these few days of marking days to update more chapters and more parts kay? Haha oh and thanks to those who bothered to pm me and comment to answer my question. I'll try my best to fulfill whatever you guys desire hahaha. And I'll try to squeeze in some time to write during my drama rehearsal haha. Anyways enough talking, so this chapter I'll make it longer and have more POVs since different people asked for different things. So enjoy:)

Cover made by @Frostandfire. Thanks to her and all her support! I love her to death haha. <3

----------------------------------------

Chapter Fifteen

Sam's POV

The next few days passed really quickly. With nothing much happening except the usual routine. One thing that is unusual is that I keep getting weird glances from my one and only twin. I have no clue at all to what she is doing. It is pretty confusing, really. One minute she is sending me a pleading look, the next an angry and then a desperate then longing. What am I suppose to make out of these glances that she's been sending me? I know that they say that twins are suppose to be able to communicate with each other without words but it has been so long since we actually have a decent conversation, I have zero idea to what is happening in her life right now, and I doubt she knows anything about mine. Not that she bothered.

The other thing that is unusual is the quietness I am experiencing from Josh. So far, after the confrontation few days ago, he haven't made any move to try to talk to me again. Maybe he finally got the message that I do not want to talk to him. I manage to put him in the corner of my conscious. And plus he doesn't seem like there was a confrontation at all between us because these few days, there have been extra PDA coming from both him and his girlfriend. Am I jealous? Nah. He is so not worth my time anymore. Besides, I have Daniel. He is really sweet. Constantly chatting with me and walking me to class.

I caught him a few times wanting to ask me something but thought better of it and kept his mouth shut instead. Which obviously made me more curious about it. I tried asking him a few times but all I got was an awkward smile with a "nothing". It was actually kinda cute, because a tint of red would blossom over his cheeks whenever he denied that there was nothing. But it could also be because of the fact that I snapped at him the other day when he mentioned my dad. I couldn't help myself, it has been so long since I thought about my dad that when Daniel mentioned him I just, snapped.

And don't forget the fact that my two annoying best friends are pestering me non-stop about my "progress" with Daniel, those two just won't shut up about him. It's like they are the one in a relationship rather me because they talk more then me. They would ask things like " Is he a good kisser? Omg I would totally die for those lips of his!" Or " What type of person is he? The possessive or the shy kind?" Or gross things like, "Do you think that he is a virgin?" They expect me to answer that? I only know the guy for what? Less than a month and I'm suppose to know every single detail about him? Besides we don't spend every single seconds of our waking hour together. We are not even boyfriend-girlfriend yet.

Anyways what really worried me the most these few days is not about my friends or my relationship, but my alcoholic mother. She came home every night these few days even more drunk than usual. She tried to hit me a few times but was staggering to much to actually stand properly much less walk. So of course, someone had to escort her home. And these escorts are not one of her besties or a police, it is a stranger. Every night is a different one. And these strangers are not girls, they are all pedo looking guys, who shot me grins and winks whenever they can. If it's a police, I would at least feel safer living in my own how but these guys, they creep me out. And the worse thing is that they stayed the night every single night, which left me no choice but to lock my door and shut my window in case any of them tried to come into my room. Luckily, Manda did not come home these few nights. I have no idea where she is, probably out partying with the skank Stacey or crashing in someone else's room. Whenever I think of her, it makes my blood boil.