Chapter Fifteen: Jack

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Friday, October 7th
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Bob turned on a game on the television, after about an hour the power had come back on and it was now several hours later. Maggie, Marzia and Leslie had all left but the rest of us sat in the dark room. Felix and Ken were playing against Bob and Wade while Mark and I sat on the couch in the darker side of the room.

Mark's hand ran up and down my thigh, as I watched them fight and yell at one another, they laughed hysterically and cursed at each other while I leaned my head on Mark's shoulder. "I think Felix and Ken are going to lose." I whispered.

"Yeah, probably. That or Wade will screw it up at the end." Mark chuckled.

I picked up Mark's hand and looked at his fingers, playing with them carefully. I heard Mark chuckling but I ignored it. It was at this point where the lights flickered a little bit, and I felt myself tensing up.

"That was weird." Mark looked around.

"God dammit!" Felix yelled and threw the paddle as he lost. "Let's do something else."

"Let's sacrifice Jack to the Goat Gods." Bob suggested and everyone turned to me as I separated myself from Mark

"Yes!" Felix said and he grabbed me like I weighed nothing. Him and Wade dragged me off the couched and I laughed a little bit at it, I had no problem with going along with it. At least, at first I didn't. "Open that door, Ken."

"Okay." Ken opened the door and then I felt Wade and Felix drop me on the ground of what looked like a closet. The ran out and shut the door, and I looked up at the swinging light. Flickering and flicker until it went out like a candle.

Then, I got scared.

"G-Guys.." I whimpered as I crawled towards the door. "Guys please, please let me out."

"It's part of the game Jack!" Felix laughed. "You're fine in there."

"N-No! Please Felix please! Don't keep me in here!" I said as began to wiggled the knob on the door. "Guys! Please let me come out!" I felt my hands begin to shake as tears worked their way down my face. I was hyperventilating and scared out of my mind. I was locked in a dark closet.

"Jack don't try and fool us." Ken laughed.

"I-I'm serious! Ken p-please! Let me out!" I said and banged on the door. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Don't lock me in here, I didn't mean to make you mad, I'm sorry!"

"What is he going on about?" I heard Bob whisper from the other side.

"Dad I-I didn't mean to! Please let me out!"

"Let him out, now." I heard Mark say. "Let him out."

"I'm trying, the knob is stuck!" Felix sighed and I sat back, knowing I was stuck in here. Having horrible flashbacks. Like a child, I called for my mother, hoping she would come and let me out like she did when I was a child.

"Let me try." I heard someone else say as I sobbed and hyperventilated against the wall. It was dark, I was locked in a room, and no one was coming to save me.

"I didn't mean to.." I whimpered. "I didn't mean to.. I'm sorry.." The door swung open and the light made my eyes go wide.

"Sean, shut you damn mouth before I beat you!"

"I-I'm sorry!" I panicked and covered myself up, preparing for a blow. "I'll be quiet just don't hit me again!"

"Whoa.. What the.." Wade mumbled.