Chapter Eighteen: Mark

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Wednesday, October 26th
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

I was walking down the hallway with Ken when I could see Jack standing near his locker. I thought about it for a minute, we hadn't talked much since Monday, but I was hoping we could relieve it. "Let's go see Jack," Ken said before I could even think about it. When we got a little closer a tall blonde walked up to him and grabbed his attention.

"Who's that?" I was wide eyed.

"David.. Jackson?" Ken said, not quite sure himself, that or he was confused by seeing him.

He handed Jack a coffee and I was glad I decided not to get him one. We walked up to the two and smiled at them. "Hey Jack." I said, even though my temper was rising.

"Oh, hi Mark, Ken." Jack said. He gave a little smile. "This is my friend, David. He helps me with Bo and Wayne. Keeps them off my back. Apparently also brings me coffee." I folded my arms and Jack could see the frustration in my face, clearly.

"Oh these are your friends?" David smiled. "What are you guys doing this Friday night?"

"Uh, nothing?" Ken asked.

"Well, if you want you can totally come to my Halloween party! You should bring all of your friends. If you're anything like this little cutie, then you're fine in my book!" David said and I went wide eyed. "Oh? Did I say something I shouldn't?"

"No, no. You're fine. Just a little.. Surprised is all!" I laughed nervously.

"Oh, well I gotta go Jackypoo!" David smiled and patted Jack's head. "I hope to see you guys around!" David walked off and Jack looked at us, waiting for us to start yelling.

"He's really obviously gay." Ken spouted. "He's nice though."

"K-Ken!" I huffed. He looked at me and then laughed nervously.

"I mean.. Not as great as Mark though. Mark's just ten times the man that David is." Ken chuckled awkwardly.

"He's nice, yeah." Jack said. "David, that is, not Mark."

"Excuse you?" I put my hands on my waist, I was really nervous but I was ready to test Jack about this.

"David's really nice to me. He brings me coffee in the morning and he usually walks me to class. He gets uncomfortable around some people though, especially when he doesn't know them. So I'm not surprised he left with the looks you gave him." Jack shrugged. "That wasn't very nice."

"Ken can you.. Go?" I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Yep. Definitely." Ken said and immediately sped away.

"What the hell, was that, Jack!?" I snapped at the boy. "Please tell me it's not what I think it is!"

"We're not together anyways." Jack said, he took his stuff out of his locker and gave me a dirty smile. "Isn't that what you said? So technically I can hang around with whoever I want! David's nicer than you anyways."

"Jack, are you.. Are you serious?" I went wide eyed.

"Now you care, cool." Jack rolled his eyes. "Jealousy doesn't look good on you, by the way."

"F-Fine!" I huffed. "Play that game!" I turned and stomped down the hallway and out of the building so I could go home. I was tense enough as is, so I was not playing this today. I would never. Jack would eventually come running, I told myself. I 

Sensitive Scene: Reader Discretion is Advised.

Sorry cupcakes!

I sat in my room, tapping my feet on the floor, itching at my arms before I reached in my dresser drawer and pulled out a small box with a black bottom and a blue lid. I pulled out of it a razor and then sat back on my bed. I had been so happy since I had got here. This had not been a problem since I started school. After all, this was why I transferred here in the first place. To get away from this. But I couldn't help myself.

I slid the metal across my wrist, it stung at first, but then it disappeared as if it was nothing. All I could feel was the warm blood leaning down my arm. Just one more. Was what I told myself. But one turned into two, two to three, and I stopped counting. Blood mixing in with different slits, I could no longer see them mixing with my tears.

I gave in and I hated it.

Okie dokes, sorry =(

 〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Thursday, October 27th
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜  

I got up the next morning, never remembering falling asleep. I grabbed myself out of bed and walked into the bathroom, I cleaned myself up a little bit and got dressed. I lazily brushed my hair and left my house.

I was going to be late for class, I knew it already.

I walked into the room, some people gasped at me but I ignored it as I walked to the back and sat next to the pretty little green-haired boy who sat wide eyed. "Mark..?"

"Shut up." I said, my voice still laced with me recently waking up.

"Are you alright?" Jack asked.

"What do you care?" I scoffed. "Go fuck around with your little blonde prince."

Jack reached out and put a hand on my arm, rubbing me the wrong way with the sleeve I let out a hiss and pushed back on him. "Don't touch me!" I shouted and everyone turned to me. Jack did not do anything else, he sat back in his seat. There was a coffee sitting on his desk and he picked it up, and threw it away.

"Mark?" Ms. Harrison leaned on my desk. "Are you alright?"

"Yep. Fine." I huffed. "I really don't want to discuss this, Ms. Harrison." She nodded and took a few steps back before walking back to the front.

"Mark?" Jack whispered, he laid his head on the table and looked up at me. "Mark, please say something to me."

"I have nothing to say to you." I snarled. "Just shut up, Jack." The bells went off and everyone stood up, I was one of the first people to duck out of the room though.

~AN

What am I doinnnnnnnng? I don't knowwwwwwww??

Rinny!