Chapter 11

It was raining the next day, rain water poured everywhere. The school building was quiet and was actually more calming than usual. It was April 14th. In the next ten days was my birthday. I was excited, very. The loud siren sounded, it cued recess. "Finally, jesus, I thought that class would go on forever," Sabby said as she rubbed her neck. I walked out of the classroom paying no attention to Sabby's complaints and found Daena standing near the water fountain with two other girls from my middle school. "Hey, Daena," I said as I approached them. "Hey, Aleece!" She embraced me and pecked my cheeks. "Aleece, you remember Hope and Odette." The two girls looked up at me and smiled merely. "Of course, hi guys," I said as looked down awkwardly at my sandals. Hope had short black hair with a fair complexion and was a major church girl, Odette had reddish copper hair with three piercings on each ear and had a history of depression, she had therapy and got though. I secretly admired her for that. "Zan!" Daena yelled. "Happy birthday," "Thanks Daena," Zan said with a smile. Zan. He had changed so much, he had blonde highlighted hair with greenish blue eyes. Behind him was Gabe, Gabe was chinese and had mad violin skills. He was in the school choir with Hanson who was Japanese. Their "clique" was huge. They were the same clique that were sitting under the rain tree, on the first day of school. "Aleece," Daena said, I felt all of them watching me. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry." I said slowly. "Well, well, well look what the cat brought in, Miss Aleece Rallekc." A loud voice boomed in. Felix Quin. He was fabulous. The first "all out gay kid" that stood up for everything he believed in. I admired him, but I didn't respect him. He was such a douche bag to me. I don't even know what I did to him. He walked in with Selynn - who had pink braces and long dark hair - and Aria - who had beautiful high cheek bones and logical thinking skills beyond her years - They all looked at me embarrassed. "Felix shut up," I heard Zan whisper. "Why? Just because this piece of trash is here?" He said eyeing me. "What the hell, did I ever do to you Felix? Can't you just back off?" I yelled. "Careful sweetheart, you're already on first warning for your little scrap with your best friend Georgina, so don't you dare get in a fight with all this fabulosity, because trust me sister I will bring you down," he said with all the attitude I think his body possessed. "Bring it, because if you take me down, I'm dragging you down with me," I spat back, I was eye to eye with him until I felt Daena touch my shoulder. "Aleece, enough," They were all looking at me. I felt bad, I just ruined the atmosphere. "I'm sorry, I should go. Have a nice day guys, and happy birthday Zan," I walked off as I heard Felix snicker. I picked up my phone and walked through the hallway. "Miss Rallekc," The principal towered over me. "Sir, I swear I never did anything to him, I swear," "What are you blabbering about? There's someone at the front desk that wants to see you, You're such a silly kid you know, now go." He said as he continued walking. Someone wanted to see me? Who? I walked down slowly towards the main desk. A woman stood there, she had curly hair with auburn highlights and she wore a black work suit. "Hello, are you Alana Leece?" She said slowly. "Um yes, yes I am. I'm sorry but may I know who you are?" "Oh I'm sorry this must be so weird, Let me introduce myself I'm Tina, I'm Pierre's mum." My history book fell to ground. What the hell did I do now?