Chapter 30

I know it was weird to think that the boy I just met was the answer to my life long questions. But what if. Just what if this was it, what if Knowlen was the one. Maybe that's why it didn't work out with Pierre. "Are you okay?" Knowlen's voice snapped me back to reality. "Yeah, yeah, all good," I said nervously. "I'm going to get so sick," he said as he started to take off his shirt. "Woah, wait. Do you want me to leave?" "Do you really want to?" He said with a laugh. "I see the way you check me out." Fuck, Aleece way to go. "Ay, chill," his voice playful. "I check you out all the time. Truth is, I've seen you around school once or twice but you always have this 'I'm going to kill a bitch' look plastered on your face," he said as took off his shirt completely. Which revealed the most perfect set of abs. "Jesus," I muttered under my breath. "You okay?" He said smirking at me. "Oh well, screw you too," I said with a laugh. "You should've just come up and introduced yourself you know,"I said shyly looking down. He leaned in closer. I could feel the heat off his body now. He smelt exactly like the hoodie I had on. Like a birthday cake, it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside for some apparent reason. "But I was so shy," his hands were pushing the hair out of my face now. "And you're so beautiful." He was still pushing my mad curls away when I noticed scars on his wrists. I pulled his hand away from my face and held his arm in mine. His hands were covered in veins and scars. "Wh- what are these from?" I asked slowly. "I'm not a very happy person Aleece, I have my own story," He slowly reached for my arm and rolled up the sleeve for my hoodie. "And you have yours," he said looking down. "How'd you know about mine?" "Bill told me about them, don't get angry on him. I asked him to tell me." I looked up at him. "No I won't get mad." Why did he look so beautiful. His face was still glossy from the rain water and his voice was tired. Lack of sleep I guess, I knew exactly what that felt like. "Why aren't you mine?" The words slipped  out of my mouth so fast. I looked up at him and he just looked at me with a sad expression. "Fuck, I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that," I said quickly. He took my hand in his. "I'd do anything to be yours. But Aleece, you don't deserve me, baby." I let his words sink in. "I don't deserve you?" I asked confused. "I can't stay committed, I can't give you the love that you deserve." I let go of his hands. "Can't you at least just try to?" I sounded so desperate. But what was more beautiful than that? If you acted stuck up, you end up losing what you want. If you pour your heart out and be truthful, you're not desperate. You're simply being honest. There was nothing wrong with that. "I'm going to hurt you Aleece," he said closing his eyes. I put my hand on his face, it was soft, it felt the way it appeared. "This might sound completely stupid because we just fucking met, well you've met me a million times in school but never gathered the balls to come talk to me," I said with a smile which made him giggle. "But I think there's actually something here, I'm fucking broken and I'm absolutely done for and I need something to help me feel again," I said with all the confidence I had left in my body. His eyes met mine. I felt every nerve in my body relax, "You're sure?" "Very." He leaned in and put his lips on mine. His lips burned like fire and split the cold that ran through my body into half. "Aleece, look I know this might seem weird right now but you can't tell anyone about us," his warm hands still on my face, I nodded carefully. He pulled me close and let my face rest on his chest. He pulled the blanket over us and kissed my forehead. I laughed. "Too fast?" He said with a smile. "I think that moment has passed." I said. The air filled my laughter and his. Knowlen, day 2.

Woo Whoo! I'm almost at 1k reads! Thank you so much 💖
A major shout out to Natalina Naivalu, who created such wonderful covers for my book! That are all featured below! 😭

•Woo Whoo! I'm almost at 1k reads! Thank you so much 💖A major shout out to Natalina Naivalu, who created such wonderful covers for my book! That are all featured below! 😭

MY PERSONAL FAVORITE IS BELOW👇🏼

Thank you for all your support and super nice comments 💖 Okay, I'll let you get back to the book 😂 Enjoy!xcarissssss

Okay, I'll let you get back to the book 😂 Enjoy!
x
carissssss