Epilogue

Bea can't believe this is all happening.

She's sitting on the chair and when she look up it's just in time for her to see people wearing black.

Everyone is wearing black, including her.

Her mom patted her back. "Tara na, anak"

She nodded and stand up. She look around and thought, this place has been a big part of her life.

And now, she's leaving.

Pumila siya to give back her toga, then, she smile in front of the camera with her family while holding the piece of paper she worked hard for, for so long; her diploma.

"What are your plans, Bea?"

She shrugged. "I still need time to think. For now, siguro I need to go to the place where I can think clearly"

Her dad nodded. "When you get back, we expect an answer from you, Bea"

Bea also nodded. "I'll give you that, dad"

--

Bea look around and the familiar scene hit her eyes. The barrio she always love.

She smile as she saw the children she used to take care, now they are now called as teenagers.

How fast time flies.

She promised the children she'll go with them on the carnival later that night and she'll promise them they will play basketball tomorrow morning.

For now, she settled her things on her usual room. She decided to sleep but she can't, so she get arrow, her favorite horse to kuya Mario and used it to roam around the hacienda.

She was on the part of the hacienda when you can see the how peaceful and green the place is.

Then in one sad moment, she remember her.

How long has it been?

It's been 4 long years since the last time she saw her. And ever since she haven't heard anything from her.

She doesn't know how long will she wait, but what is sure is that she will wait for Jia.

--

It's the time of the year when the carnival arrives there.

Kaya naman lahat ng tao ay excited na pumunta dito.

Napadaan siya sa booth kung saan kailangan maka shoot ng tatlong bola, at kapag nangyari iyon, mananalo ng isang malaking teddy bear.

"Ate Bea!"

Napalingon siya sa batang tumawag sakanya.

"May nagpapa bigay po" Sabi pa niya.

Iniabot sakanya ang brown na teddy bear, naalala niya na katulad nito ang bear na napanalunan niya merely 4 years ago for Jia.

"San to galing?" Tanong ni Bea. Ngunit pag angat niya ng ulo ay wala na ang bata.

"Kuya, sino nanalo nito?" Tanong ni Bea sa nag babantay ng booth.

Napakamot ng ulo ang lalaki. "Huh? Eh wala pang nanalo dito eh. Pati kulay dilaw at kulay berde lang ang teddy bear na pwedeng mapanalunan ngayong taon dito"

"Ah, sige kuya, salamat"

Naguguluhan man ay umalis na siya sa harap ng booth at umupo sa isang bench na tahimik.

Natawa siya when she realized this is the same bench Jia sat before. Pero naalala din niya, Ej get the bear from her the last time.

As if on cue, Ej emerged from nowhere.