Swings

I glared out the window, frustrated more with myself than anyone else. How could I do this? How could I be so stupid? Louis was going to hate me now. If he didn't hate me, he was at least going to think of me as an absolute idiot. He had every right to as well, seeing as what I had done was completely moronic.

The taxi finally pulled up to the large complex. I gasped, amazed with how big it was. It had three stories, with gates surrounding the building. There were multiple doors and dozens of windows, with trees lining the borders. It really was amazing--it looked more like a hotel than a home.

I reached over the seat and handed the driver some money, muttering a quick thank you. I grabbed my bag and swung it over my shoulder, stepping out onto the asphalt. I walked up the steps of the large house, hearing my shoes click against the pavement. I took a deep breath, raised my fist, and knocked on the door.

I heard a faint, "Harry, could you get that?" and I waited a moment. I heard footsteps and the door swung open. Standing in the open doorway was a tall boy with a curly head of brown hair and bold green eyes. I knew his name to be Harry, Louis had told me about him countless times and I'd be a terrible friend if I didn't recognize one half of 'Larry Stylinson'.

"You must be Megan." Harry stated, leaning against the door frame with a smirk plastered on his face. He green eyes stared into mine, his dimples showing on each of his cheeks.

I nodded, giving him a small smile, "The one and only." I waited for a few seconds, expecting the boy to let me in, but he just stood there. "Aren't you going to let me in?"

Harry nodded quickly, seemingly snapping out of a daze. "Yeah yeah, come in." He muttered, stepping back so I could get through the door.

I stepped in, but froze, standing in awe of the room around me. It was huge. There was a grand staircase in front of me, with the large kitchen and living room visible on both sides. I couldn't see much of the kitchen, but the living room was very put together and clean. It amazed me that Louis could manage to get such a good house. There were expensive pieces left and right and lots of artwork. It seemed like it was done by a professional, it didn't seem like Louis a