Management

OKAY SO YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME BECAUSE I HAVE OVER 10,000 READS NOW AND AKFHDSKJFHSDKJHF. I FREAKING LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH. IF I COULD HUG YOU ALL I WOULD, BUT I AM ONLY FOURTEEN AND DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY PLANE TICKETS TO GO TO WHERE YOU LIVE.

Also, I entered this story in the Watty Awards. (Just to see what happens. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?) So PLEASE VOTE!

Another thing, YOU GUYS ARE CONFUSING ME. Half of you like Harry and Meg, the other half likes Louis and Meg. My brain is all mixed up now.

Also,

I am pregnant.

Zayn Malik is the father.

Geneva will understand.

Her and I are going to be awesome 1D parents with sexy babies.

That is all.

Oh and sorry for the long wait, I took a break for a bit.(:

You remember when I said that no guy had worried about my little problems? I take that back, Louis always had.

We had just come back from our 'date', walking into Liam's room. The boys had wasted no time bombarding us with questions, and once Harry told them where we went, chaos erupted.

"You took her where?!" Louis fumed, smoke practically billowing out of his ears.

Harry rolled his eyes, continuing to pull off his shoes. "I took her indoor rock climbing."

"She's afraid of heights!"

Harry nodded slowly, standing back up straight again. "I know that now."

Louis looked like he was going to explode, so I decided to step in. "It wasn't that bad, actually." I ran my hand through my hair. "It was kind of fun."

Louis' eyes went wide, his mouth falling open in shock. It took him a few seconds to sort himself out before he spoke again. "But you hate heights!"

"Babe, what's going on?" A voice inturrupted Louis. I turned to see Eleanor looking at Louis before her head turned to me and her eyes went wide. I could see the gears turning in her mind as I flinched for what was about to come. "Meeeeeg!" She squealed, ramming into me with a hug. I returned the action awkwardly, glancing at Harry for help. Not that I didn't like Eleanor, in fact, in other circumstances we'd probably be best friends, but her being here was just... ruining everything.

"Hi El." I returned, hearing chuckles coming from Harry's direction. I turned my head and glared at him, causing him to stop.

Eleanor and I both let go and she grinned. "Finally a girl here! I had to spend the last few hours with these idiots and I was about to go insane."

I smiled small, hating how perfect this girl was. "Imagine having to stay here."

"Oh it must have been terrible." She grinned, something that she didn't seem to be able to stop doing.

I returned the grin. "It really is. Louis has this problem where-"

"Harry, phone." Niall intervened.

Harry walked over to Niall, taking the cell phone from his outstretched hand. "Hello?" He answered.

I turned back to Eleanor. "So anyway, Louis has this problem where he leaves random soc-"

"Yeah I know." Harry spoke again, causing me to stop mid sentence. He was still talking into the phone, but he was being obnoxiously loud.

Eleanor giggled. "Go on." She said, "try to ignore him."

I sighed. "He has this problem where he leaves random socks everywhere."

"Oh I know!" Eleanor laughed. "They were always on the floor of his flat." She gave me an evil grin. "Have you found any lying around yet."

I shook my head, trying to act as if everything was alright between Louis and I. "No, not yet. But I bet it won't be long until-"

"I understand!" Harry yelled, stopping me again. I turned to look at him, watching as his eyebrows came together and he glared at the ground. "Look, I'll talk to her about it. If we decide that we aren't okay with it, we'll stop. Alright? Bye." He hung up the phone, groaning loudly.

I walked over to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Harry, what's wrong?"

He looked up at me and his eyes softened. "We need to talk." His eyes wandered over to Eleanor, and Louis next to her. "Alone."

I nodded, grabbing Harry's hand and pulling him out of the room and into the one Louis and I shared. Once we were safely inside, I closed the door, sitting next to Harry on the bed.

"What's up?" I asked, watching as Harry ran his hands through his hair.

He didn't even try to soften the blow. "Management wants us to break up."

I felt my eyes grow wide. That couldn't happen! That would ruin everything, all our plans, all our work, it just couldn't happen.

Harry continued, "You remember that condition that we had made? You know, the one where you can't draw attention to yourself?"

I nodded slowly, "because they don't want me to get hate."

"Well yeah, but that's not all." He took a deep breath. "Management thinks that it will cause tons of drama."

I scrunched my eyebrows. "Why would they think that?"

Harry shrugged. "Apparently the only reason girls like me is because of my dashing good looks." I giggled. "If I have a girlfriend, that means hundreds of girls wouldn't be able to have me."

I raised an eyebrow and Harry threw his arms up in defense. "Words of the management! Not me." He defended.

I leaned back on the bed, putting my hands behind my head. What would we do about this, exactly? I didn't exactly want to 'break up' with Harry, even if it was fake. For one, that would completely ruin our plans. For two, that would make everything harder. And for three, I just didn't want to.

Oh gosh, this had gotten so complicated.

"So what are we going to do?" I questioned, looking over at Harry.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

That's when the door opened, causing me to sit up. In walked Louis, Eleanor grasping on his hand and following behind. Once they saw us they froze, Eleanor giggled lightly and Louis becoming red from embarrassment.

"Uhh... we'll go." Louis said, turning around with Eleanor still behind him.

Eleanor looked around at me and winked, causing me to giggle.

Harry looked at me again, amusement dancing in his eyes. "How can you not like her?"

I shrugged. "I like her, I just don't like what she's doing. If this were other circumstances I'd probably adore her."

Harry nodded. "Well, alright. But we really need to talk about what we're going to do. I mean, I-"

There was a knock on the door, causing Harry to groan. I gave him a small smile, walking over to the door and pulling it open to reveal Zayn.

"Hey." I greeted.

Zayn didn't even smile, instead he looked down at me, frowning. "We need to talk, now."

That was rather horrendous, actually. But I had to write it in about half an hour, so....

BUT OH MY GOSH I AM SO EXCITED FOR COMING EVENTS. YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA. AKLJFHDKJFHSDKJFHSDKJFHSDKJFH.

This story is turning into a soap opera, gosh dang. IT'S SOOOOO DRAMATIC.

What celebrity do you guys imagine Megan to look most like? I need a celebrity for her.

What about for Katie? I also need one for her.

Another announcement! (There are a lot today, isn't there?) You guys have already decided on the brilliant name of Heggy (Harry and Meg) so what would Louis and Meg be?

Anyway, enough of the announcements. BYE AND I LOVE YOU ALL! xx