Ice Cream

GOSH! I missed Liam's twitcam AGAIN. Grrr....

But on a happier note, I am going to a 1D album signing in ten days and I am psyched, to say the least. :D

"So..." Harry clarified, his eyebrows drawing together. "Louis says he is doing this to protect you?"

I nodded, taking another bite of my icecream. I let the creamy substance melt in my mouth before responding, "That's what he said."

Harry paused for a moment, his eyes looming on the ground. He had two creases right between his eyebrows as if he was thinking. He stayed like this for a bit before slowly meeting my gaze. "We could stop this, you know. We could just tell him the truth."

That's what I had been thinking about all night, actually. Telling Louis the truth. It would be so simple, just two little words that would clear all of this up; I lied. Sure, Louis would be furious, he had every right to be. His best friend had been lying to him for all this time, why wouldn't he be mad?

But I didn't want to tell him. Louis had tried to decide my boyfriend for me, something that I hated. I had never interfered with his girlfriends, I had barely even influenced his decisions besides the simple "I think she likes you" or "She doesn't seem very nice". But here was Louis, trying to tell me who I can and can't date.

"No, I don't want to tell him." I answered finally, keeping my eyes on the diminishing bowl of ice cream in front of me. "He deserves this."

I finally met Harry's gaze to see his eyebrows raised, an amused look playing on his features.

I gave him a look, "What?"

He shook his head, a sort of smirk growing on his lips. "Nothing."

I scoffed, slightly annoyed that he wouldn't tell me. "Whatever. So is management angry with you?"

Harry shrugged. "They haven't said anything yet."

I nodded, glad that the story of Harry and I hadn't erupted yet. The interview might have been live, but magazines still had to have time to write. Maybe no one had even heard yet, there was always that possibility.

Harry's phone began ringing, Drunk by Ed Sheeran filling up the small bit of silence that had overcame us. He reached into his pocket, swiping his finger over his phone before answering, "Hello?"

"Oh God. Really?" He said into the phone.

"He's that bad?" Harry's eyes met mine for a brief second, concern lacing through his green orbs.

"Yeah, yeah that's fine. She'll stay here with me. Bye."

He hung up the phone, his gaze locking with mine again. He seemed concerned, nervous, and a bit angry. "You're staying with me for the night."

I furrowed my eyebrows. Did Louis really hate me so much that he wouldn't want me to stay with him? I couldn't have made him that mad, could I?

"I don't have any clothes." I finally stated, wanting to go back to my room for a moment. I wanted to make sure that Louis was alright. Even if I was angry with him, he was still my best friend.

Harry shook his head. "You can borrow something of mine."

My eyes darted around the room, trying to figure out how I could escape. Harry must of noticed, because he walked to me and put his hands on my shoulders. "He's fine, Meg." He kept his eyes in contact with mine, "He just needs a bit of time alone. Zayn is staying with him."

I nodded, slowly letting out a breath. Harry let go of me, walking over to a dresser that sat on the side of the wall. He pulled out a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt and threw them over to me. "Here," he said "You can wear these."

I caught the clothes in my hand before walking over to the bathroom shutting the door behind me and slipping on the set of clothes. I looked in the mirror, eyeliner was under my eyes and mascara was running down my cheeks. I looked like a mess.

I took a nearby tissue, running it under the water before wiping off the make-up that had settled on my face. Once I was finished, I walked out the door again to where Harry was laying on one of the beds.

He pointed to the other one. "You can sleep on mine."

I realized then that he was laying on top of Zayn's bed, the mirror on the bedside table giving it away. I giggled, getting under the covers of the bed Harry had offered. I snuggled into it, the scent of Harry finding its way to my nose.

I was soon dozing off, the day that had just occurred getting the best of me. I was almost asleep when Harry's voice rang out through the darkness.

"Meg?" He whispered. But it sounded like a yell in the silence.

"Hm?"

"You really like Louis, don't you?"

I opened my eyes slightly, before answering, "Yes."

And I was sure that I did.

Wooh! Meg and Harry moment :) I find them adorable. Just saying. So what would their name-thingy be? Marry? Or Heg? Or maybe Mag? Or Heggy? I don't know... haha.

Nothing really happened, I'm sorry for that, I have to get ready for the big stuff. :)