I love you

~Peter~

Two weeks with Clary and Henry and I have to say its been fun. Clary showed us some games. She also told us about music is a big deal to her. "Music is like a joy I had and when ever I was sad and lonely, I could listen to music." Clary said. "How is music like now?" Socks the lost boy asked. "Very different than what Peter plays." Clary replayed. "Why don't you show us?" I asked. Clary looked at me and smiled. "I don't have my guitar." She replayed. I made a guitar appear and said, "Like this one." Clary smiled and Henry took the guitar and gave it to her. "Henry. You ready?" She asked.

"I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath

Scared to rock the boat and make a mess

So, I sat quietly, agree politely

I guess I forgot I had a choice

Let you push me pass the breaking point

Stood for nothing, so I fell for everything"

"You held me down but I got up. Hey!

Already brushing off the dust

You hear that voice

you hear that sound

I'm already to take my ground"

"You held me down but I got up. Hey!

Get ready cause I had enough

I see it all I see it now.

I got the eye of tiger

Fighter dancing though the fire

Cause I am the champion

And you're gonna hear me roar."

"Roar, roar, roar, roar, ROAR.

I got the eye of tiger

Fighter dancing though the fire

Cause I am the champion

And you're gonna hear me roar."

She finished and the boys gave her a standing ovation. I went closer to her and said, "I need to talk to you." She nodded and I said,"Boys! Time to go hunting!" I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the pixie bust tree. My hands took control and pulled her closer to me. "Peter?" She said. My hand were on her waist and her hands were on my neck. "Clary, I have had so much fun these past weeks and I-.." I was going to say something but Clary kissed me.

Her lips were sweet and kind and I bit her lip asking for entrance. She let me in. We broke apart and saw her 'mother' looking mad as hell. "What did you do to my daughter?!" She screamed. "I didn't do anything to her." I said smirking. "You did something to her." "Clary tell her that I didn't do anything to you." I said looking at her.

~Clary~

"Clary tell her that I didn't do anything to you." Peter said looking at me. "Did he do anything to you?" My mother asked.Peter came to us and held my hands, looked at me with his green eyes and said, "She's not your mother. You don't have to answer her." He leaned in and kiss my cheek. "What did he do to you, Clarissa?!" My mother shouted. I was raised by Regina since as long as I could remember. "Nothing. He did nothing. I chose to kiss him. No spell, no cruse, no nothing!" I shouted.

Then I ran. I ran as far away from Regina. Peter followed me and when I stopped, I cried so hard. Peter held me as I cried. "Please don't cry love. Your in Neverland! We can do anything." Peter cooed. I looked up at him and he was smirking. God that smirk is cute! I thought. "Anything?" I asked hoping to cheer up. "Anything." Peter said. "Peter?" "Yeah?" "Never let me go." I whispered. "Never." Peter said. "I love Clarissa Jessica Mills." Peter said. I smiled and I felt better. "I love you Peter Pan."

"Ah! Young love!" A cold voice said. Dark one. He's not that evil. He took me in when I was a baby. "Dark one." Peter said. "I told she will save you and she did." He said. What? "What?" Peter and I said. "Clary, come here please." Rumple held his hand and I let go of Peter's hand. "You and him have a future together." Rumple said. "What did you mean I will save him and I did?" I asked "You will save him from making the biggest mistake he could ever make and you already saved him from being the worst to you." He explained, "Your mother would be proud that you get to live the life she never got to live." I smiled and he kissed my forehead. I when back to Peter and we went to the camp. Henry and the other lost boys were playing a game. "Clary!" Henry said. "Hey. What you playing?" I said. "Knife throwing." He replayed. "I'll play." I heard Peter said. "Both of you don't get hurt." I said. Peter and Henry smiled at me as I walked away.