Deal

~Clary~

Felix brought me wherever Pan said to go. He tied me to tree. "You know this isn't the first time I've been tied up." I said to Felix. "Oh we know." A British voice replayed. Why Pan? Why? Ugh. "How?" I ordered acting like I had authority. "I know everything about you!" "Really?" I asked like I cared. "Yes. Your name is Clarissa Jessica Mills. You lived in Storybrook all your life. 'Mr.Gold' took care of you until you were one and then Regina took you and raised you and now you are 18. Your smart, funny, brave, kind, and have the most beautiful brown eyes. Your a fighter and you will fight for yourself and others like your love for Henry. Your mother left you when you were a little baby and-" "STOP PAN! JUST STOP YOU SHOULDN'T DO THIS TO ME!!" I shouted. I started to cry hard like very hard. "I win." He whispered. "What?" I said still crying. He untied me and held me against him. We were chest to chest and I was feeling very uncomfortable.

"I win." He said again. "Win what?!" I said and blood was boiling again. "The game that I've been playing for eighteen years with YOU." Peter said. "What?" I am SO confused. "I was there when your mother died! I saw you grow up! You were born to be here with me." Peter said with anger. His arms pulled me back to the camp where Henry is sleeping. "He looks peaceful." I whispered in Pan's ear trying to act sexy. "Come on." Pan grabbed me and brought me to his tent. "You'll be sleeping with me." I would fight back but I was too tired. So, I went in the bed and try to fall asleep. Pan wrapped his arms around and said, "So you don't leave during the night."

"Clarissa!" Pan shouted in my ear. I jumped out of bed and Peter laughed at me. "Shut up! Why are we up so early?!" I asked. "I have to go check on something and I need you to come with me." He explained. I nodded and got up from the floor and bumped into Pan having him stare at me. "Watch yourself love." He ordered. I nodded and went outside of the tent. "Here." Pan said he gave me clothes like his about for a girl. "These were your mother's" I went back in the tent to change and they fit me perfectly. I went to show Pan and his jaw dropped.

~Peter~

Clarissa came out and my jaw dropped. "You are going to catch flies Pan." She said as she closed my jaw lightly and I let her. As her hand dropped from my jaw, my hand touched her cheek softly. My other hand held her and I looked in her eyes. I saw her grow up and she never saw me.

*Flashback*

Clarissa was 10 and Henry was 5. "Clary!" Henry called. I was looking at Clarissa reading a book. "Yes Henry?" She asked. "What book are you reading?" She showed the cover Peter Pan. "Do you know him? Peter I mean." Henry asked. "No but I feel like he saved me when I was a baby." Clarissa said. My shadow came to me and said, "the evil queen knows your here." We went back to Neverland that was the first year I saw her.

*Flashback over*

"Let's make a deal" I said. "What kind of deal?" Clarissa asked. "If Henry wants to stay and you don't I will let you leave or you stay with your brother and save magic. Or if you want to stay, you can stay. You can not influence his decision." I said. Held out my hand and asked, "deal?" "Deal." Clarissa said. "You are one weird girl, Clarissa." "Call me Clary." She said. "Ok. Clary." I said. "Thanks Peter." We went back to the camp with our hands together. "Clary!" "Henry!" She let go of my hand and I felt weird like I didn't want her to leave me. "You're ok right?" She asked. "Yeah I'm fine." Henry replayed. "Pan said I have to save magic."

~Back to Clary~

"Pan said I have to save magic." Henry said. "Are you sure you want to save magic?" I asked. "Of course he is sure." Pan interrupted and put his hand on my shoulder causing me to look at him. His green eyes met mine and I looked at his lips. "Um.......So Henry you want to save magic?" I asked, turning away from Pan. "Yes. I want to be a hero like grandma, grandpa, mom, and you." Henry replayed. "Me? How am I a hero?" I asked. "You defeated the witch's curse! You defeated the witch that did the cruse on you!" Henry said. "Cruse?" Pan asked. "Hey Henry why don't you go meet some lost boys ask them about their past." I suggested. "Cruse?" Pan asked again. "There was a cruse that I couldn't set foot out of Storybrook or I will die." I replayed. Pan took my hands and pulled me closer. He put my hands around his neck. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Show your little brother that your happy." Pan said. "You said not to influence his decision." I remarked. "You can't but I can." Pan smirked. I smiled and he laughed. In the corner of my eye was Henry looking at us. I felt my heart beat faster and faster. "Clary." He whispered in my ear. "You should get some rest." I whispered in his ear. Peter smiled at me and kiss my forehead. I went in his tent and looked at the crowns again. I picked up the silver one and in was imprinted with this:

For Alice's daughter for she will be the Queen of Neverland forever

I wonder who Alice is or was. "She was very sweet." A voice said. A fairy was in the tent. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Ellie." She answered. She brown hair, brown eyes, looks 16, and was very pretty. "Your a fairy?" "A new one but I knew Alice. The sweetest girl Pan brought but he never fell in love with her or Wendy." Ellie looked outside and saw Pan coming. "Bye" was all she said. "Hey. Are you ok?" Pan asked me. "Yeah. I'm fine." I answered. I climb into bed and pan did the same thing he did last night. "Goodnight Clary." Pan said. "Goodnight Pa-Peter." I said