↳Shiota Nagisa Ending

Cherry blossom petals flew through the air as it was an early spring during the mont of April. I peaked out the window while I was in the middle of the class that was taking a pop quiz.

'It's been seven years...huh? Time do flies.' I thought as I smiled to myself.

"Oy! Shiota-sensei, about the #3, we haven't tackled that lesson yet!" one of my students huffed.

"Didn't we tackled that lesson recently?" I said, turning to them.

"This is impossible..." the student said, sighing.

Then I felt my phone rung as I looked at it and saw a message from Kayano.

From: Kayano Kaede
Subject: let's hang out

Hey, Nagisa! Are you free? Let's grab a bite at Kunugigaoka Cafe. I just got a day-off from my boss.

He chuckled as he began to typing and replying to his former classmate and now colleague.

To: Kayano Kaede
Subject: sure

Sure! I don't mind. I just got my salary anyways.

Later on, Kayano replied back. As an actress, she is surprisingly off loader.

From: Kayano Kaede
Subject: Yay~

Let's meet up there at 17:00 pm, okay? I heard that their cafe has the best pudding of all the rest.

I chuckled softly from that, Kayano hasn't change a bit, her love for sweets, especially if its pudding.

"Hey! Sensei, what are you grinning to yourself?" another student asked.

"No, it's nothing...." I chuckled as I began to type down a reply.

To: Kayano Kaede

Yeah, this will be my last text, I'm in the middle of the class. Catch you later!

I put my phone inside my pocket as I sat down on my chair, observing the class in silence. 'I can't wait for the friendly hangout with Kayano.'

❖❖❖

Magical Time Skip Brought To You By Kawaii Nagisa!

At The Kunugigaoka Cafe

The bells of the cafe rung at the moment I entered inside, lots of people are eating here today. Never mind that, I have to find Kayano first. My eyes traveled in the seas of people, it was kind of hard to spot a wavy black haired girl in here.

"Nagisa! Over here!" a voice yelled as I turned my head towards that person and finally saw her.

'I found her.' I walked towards her as I smiled at her before taking a seat.