-4-

"Why can't you master this move Kim Taeyeon? Everyone can do it but you still can't do it

"Why can't you master this move Kim Taeyeon? Everyone can do it but you still can't do it."their dance instructor sighed in frustration. "You are not practicing hard enough."

"Sorry Ms Han. I will practice more."Taeyeon bowed down her head. Her members snickered behind her back, happy that Taeyeon is getting into trouble. She admitted herself that she didn't practice as much as she should, but she is too tired because of her other schedules to practice extra hard.

"You better stay back and practice. The day of shooting the music video is next two weeks, you have to get the choregraphy right."Ms Han said. "The others, make sure that you don't overeat, watch your weight."she reminded them before leaving the practice room.

"Kim Taeyeon is still so bad at dancing."Johyun smirked as she said that. "Tsk, what should we do with such a lousy member like you."

"You better practice extra hard, or else you will delay everything. You can replace me for singing, but no one can replace you for dancing, because you are just too bad at it."Elle said and chuckled.

"Come on girls, let's leave. Let her practice by herself."Koey the leader said, putting each arm around Johyun and Elle's shoulders. Krystal was staring at Taeyeon, since she is the group's main dancer, she can just teach Taeyeon those dance moves she couldn't master by herself. "Krystal?"Koey raised an eyebrow at Krystal. "Let's go and have lunch together."she said, flashing a smile at Krystal.

"Oh, okay."Krystal followed the three of them out.

Taeyeon sighed and sat in the middle of the practice room. She is exhausted and tired, but she still needs to practice or else she will delay their comeback. Looking up at her reflection through the huge mirror in front of her, she stood up and switched on their title track before walking back to the middle of the practice room.

She started to practice the choreography. The beginning of the song was good, until the song get into the chorus part. She groaned in frustration when she missed a beat. Going back and forth from the radio to rewind the song and dance again.

Baekhyun has been staring at her practice through the small window on the door. He was just passing by until he heard someone groan loudly in the room, he peeked through the small window to see who is occupying the practice room on lunch break. When he saw how frustrated and tired she looked, without hesitating, he decided to buy a bottle of water for her from the vending machine downstairs.

She practically collasped on the floor, too exhausted to move. It has been almost two hours since she practiced the choreography. She felt dehydrated and her throat was very dry it felt sore. She was too tired to go out and buy a drink, so she swallowed her saliva down her throat to hydrate it.

She snapped her head up to look at who is at the door when she heard someone opening the door behind her. When she saw that it was Baekhyun, she quickly stood up from her lying position and bowed at him in respect.