-7-

Today is the day where they prove all of their hard work and practices didn't go to waste. It is the day for Fairies to film their music video. After getting her hair and make up done, Taeyeon took a seat on  one of the red chairs that is used as a prop in the mv. While the other members are taking their time getting their make up done, Taeyeon started to wonder around in the house where they are going to film the music video later.

She took in the cozy interior of the house. All of the props are so homey it reminded her of home. She missed her parents and her family. She missed them. She heaved a sigh and walked into the kitchen, where all of the food are. Her stomach growled as she stared at the food, she is forced to skip both breakfast and lunch so that they can look perfect in the music video. She rubbed on her stomach and decided to leave the kitchen before her stomach growls further.

Taeyeon did a last minute practice of the dance choreography before heading back to where the other members are preparing themselves.

"Everyone already know what to do right?"the director asked.

"Ne!"the staffs replied simultaneously.

The shooting of the music video took them all day to shoot as they needed the whole group dancing and the girls acting individually according to their roles. So by the time they reached their dorm, it is already 1:00 a.m. Taeyeon jumped into her bed as soon as she tossed her purse onto the bed. She hummed in satisfaction before getting up to take a late night shower.

After taking a shower, she realized that she hasn't eaten anything all day, so she decided to grab some supper in the kitchen. And there she saw Krystal sitting at the dining area with a bag of chips in her hands and another hand scrolling through her social media feed. This sight oddly reminds her of Jessica.

Taeyeon flashed a small smile at her before going into the dry kitchen.

"There is leftover boiled water."she heard Krystal said from outside.

"Thanks!"Taeyeon thanked her as she grabbed a packet of choco and poured the powder into her pink mug, which was given to her by Tiffany again. Having a warm mug of choco in her hands, she joined Krystal at the dining table. "Tiring day isn't it?"she asked her, attempting to start a casual conversation.

"Yeah."Krystal mumbled as she traced her finger around the edge of her mug.

"You were pretty good today. The music video is going to come out very good."Taeyeon said, complimenting her.

"Thanks. You too."Krystal said and flashed a small smile at her.

Taeyeon wanted to keep the conversation alive, but since she isn't very sociable herself, she didn't know what to say. They sat in an awkward silence as Taeyeon silently sipped on her hot choco. Krystal stood up after finishing her drink and went to the wet kitchen to wash it clean.

"Goodnight Kim Taeyeon."Krystal said over her shoulder.

"Goodnight, sweet dreams."Taeyeon murmured. She heaved a sigh when she is finally alone in the dining area. Her other three members must be gossiping and doing each other's nails in Koey's room as she could hear their laughter echo through the hallway and to the dining area.

Sometimes she envy their friendship. If they are nice to her, she might feel jealous about not being able to join their circle. Since she is alone and there is no one to talk to, she often overthink and her thoughts soon wondered to a certain man who scolded her a few days ago.

She seen him walking in front of her a few times. It is hard to avoid him as they are under the same agency and will have to always use the same elevator to go up to the practice rooms. He hardly look at her, doing the same thing she is doing, avoiding him. Will others misunderstood them avoiding each other as breaking up? Hopefully not, or else the upper management will arrange another 'date' between them in front of the paparazzi.